Funny Pictures Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
STAHP.+wat+r+u+doin_28939c_4113733.jpg

God, she looks horrible in the last picture. I don't think she actually looks THAT bad in RL. Lol!

Dunno. It can be hard to tell given how much makeup she's usually wearing.

It's also possible that the platinum blonde hair might just be making her look really "washed out."

God, she looks horrible in the last picture. I don't think she actually looks THAT bad in RL. Lol!

Dunno. It can be hard to tell given how much makeup she's usually wearing.

It's also possible that the platinum blonde hair might just be making her look really "washed out."

Let's also not forget that the first one is a professional retouched photo. All of the celebrity/model photos that you see in magazines and even on television are edited and photoshopped. That is what they do in professional photos now. It's an enhanced and better version of you! Lol!

Madonna.jpeg

Let's also not forget that the first one is a professional retouched photo. All of the celebrity/model photos that you see in magazines and even on television are edited and photoshopped. That is what they do in professional photos now. It's an enhanced and better version of you! Lol!

Madonna.jpeg

Eeeeewww.... Madonna.

madonna-scary.jpg

*shudder*

lol

Madonna.jpeg

Eeeeewww.... Madonna.

madonna-scary.jpg

*shudder*

lol

OH, she's MUCH too thin I think. Her arms have no meat on them at all! A woman her age needs to have a little more meat on her bones I think. As we age, we lose subcutaneous tissue, so I think a little more fat to fill in those spaces is necessary. Jeez. That is EXTREMELY unflattering photo, to say it nicely. :eek-52:

OH, she's MUCH too thin I think. Her arms have no meat on them at all! A woman her age needs to have a little more meat on her bones I think. As we age, we lose subcutaneous tissue, so I think a little more fat to fill in those spaces is necessary. Jeez. That is EXTREMELY unflattering photo, to say it nicely. :eek-52:

She works out a bit too much, IMO. Arms like that just aren't flattering on a woman. lol

Honestly though, I wouldn't say that she was much of anything to rave about when she young either. I made the mistake of looking up those nude photos she did in the 90s once.

She was almost hairier than I am!
smiley-laughing002.gif

She works out a bit too much, IMO. Arms like that just aren't flattering on a woman. lol

Honestly though, I wouldn't say that she was much of anything to rave about when she young either. I made the mistake of looking up those nude photos she did in the 90s once.

She was almost hairier than I am!
smiley-laughing002.gif

I've never seen her nude photos, and I have no desire to either. Lol!

Honestly, people are too hard on her. She's like 60 years old, so she really doesn't look so bad. People have impossible expectations of women celebrities.

Honestly, people are too hard on her. She's like 60 years old, so she really doesn't look so bad. People have impossible expectations of women celebrities.

Nah. She's not too bad for her age.

I just think she's trying too hard, and it makes her come off as being kind of gross.

I also don't really get why she was all that big of a sex symbol in the first place. Lord knows I'm not a huge fan of Lady Gaga or Katy Perry, but they do "sexy" a lot better than Madonna ever did, IMO.

75656.jpg

Sexy+1.jpg

I just think she's trying too hard, and it makes her come off as being kind of gross.

I also don't really get why she was all that big of a sex symbol in the first place. Lord knows I'm not a huge fan of Lady Gaga or Katy Perry, but they do "sexy" a lot better than Madonna ever did, IMO.

Honestly, I think they come across as just sleazy and not "sexy" at all. Sexy is part of a personality type. It is not showing off your body parts. ANYONE can do that. Lol!

Honestly, I think they come across as just sleazy and not "sexy" at all. Sexy is part of a personality type. It is not showing off your body parts. ANYONE can do that. Lol!

Is there a difference?
smiley-laughing002.gif

It's not like Madonna was any kind of "classy" role model back in her day either, after all. Lol

Is there a difference?
smiley-laughing002.gif

It's not like Madonna was any kind of "classy" role model back in her day either, after all. Lol

No, I mean Madonna too. I don't think any of them are very sexy, just slutty. :biggrin:

Yes, there is a difference between sexy and slutty. You can be sexy without showing all that skin and without rump humping everything in sight. In fact, IMO, that is the antithesis of sexy. Lol! Like, when I saw Miley Cyrus on the awards show, I thought she was kind of gross to be honest.

Slutty CAN come across as sexy too if you do it right, I suppose. :lol:

LOL! I've always wondered what is the point of doing that? Anyone who knows you is going to know that you altered your photo, for one thing. For another thing, if you are trying to meet people that way, those are probably not the people you want to meet if they are only interested in how big your boobs are; not to mention if you did meet someone, they would know your photo was faked, so what's the point?

75656.jpg

Sexy+1.jpg

Those are just sexy poses. Real sexy comes from within. And again, you are being fooled by the photoshopping. Lady Gaga is really quite unattractive IMO.

]No, I mean Madonna too. I don't think any of them are very sexy, just slutty. :biggrin:

Yes, there is a difference between sexy and slutty. You can be sexy without showing all that skin and without rump humping everything in sight. In fact, IMO, that is the antithesis of sexy. Lol! Like, when I saw Miley Cyrus on the awards show, I thought she was kind of gross to be honest.

Well, yes. We agree on that much.

While "slutty" can be appealing if it is done right, classy and elegant or "cute" sexy is pretty much always preferable to trashy or Miley Cyrus style "bitch in heat" sexy, IMO. lol

I'm just saying that, when it comes to 1980s Madonna...

madonna-clothes.jpg

I don't really "get" it.

She looks like a little girl who got into her mom's closet and is trying on all her clothes.
lol.gif

]No, I mean Madonna too. I don't think any of them are very sexy, just slutty. :biggrin:

Well, yes. We agree on that much.

While "slutty" can be appealing if it is done right, classy and elegant or "cute" sexy is pretty much always preferable to trashy or Miley Cyrus style "bitch in heat" sexy, IMO. lol

I'm just saying that, when it comes to 1980s Madonna...

madonna-clothes.jpg

I don't really "get" it.

She looks like a little girl who got into her mom's closet and is trying on all her clothes.
lol.gif

Ugly clothes were the style in the 80s. :lol:

Those are just sexy poses. Real sexy comes from within. And again, you are being fooled by the photoshopping. Lady Gaga is really quite unattractive IMO.

To be fair to Lady Gaga, she's got a decent body on her at least (i.e she's got nice legs and a big butt http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KJbCqFkijTw/Tds-Z8QiFXI/AAAAAAAAGl4/oTBSd4afh7o/s1600/gagaaa.jpg
icon_mrgreen.gif
).

Also, if you look at her pictures before she went all psycho, she wasn't too terrible looking.

25jk2ly.jpg

She's basically the "girl next door."

She just dresses like an idiot.
lol.gif

Agreed on the photoshop though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back