Fully Vaxxed Canadian Doctors Are Dying

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Seems to be a trend. Anyone who is fully vaccinated seems to be experiencing increased health problems. My sister had a stroke and a heart attack which put her in a coma. She was fully vaccinated.

Friends star Mathew Perry died a couple of days ago while relaxing in his Jacuzzi. Some say jumping into a hot tub is risky if you have a heart condition. They claim he died from drowning.....in 2 feet of water.

It is almost as though one of the reasons to run this Israel - Hamas False Flag ( why did the Israelis order a total Stand Down ? ) was to hide post Killer Shot findings .

It is the Cancer incidence figures that I find the most horrifying .
Percentage increases which world wide equate to millions of people .

But the Sheeple are either ignorant of the figures or far more interested in joining the Hysteria Fest which is the Israel/ Palestine conflict -- even though it obviously cannot be taken light heartedly , despite the likelihood that it will stop suddenly once the False Flag has done its filthy work----- see Dagan Plan for erasing Gaza from the map etc .

It is almost as though one of the reasons to run this Israel - Hamas False Flag ( why did the Israelis order a total Stand Down ? ) was to hide post Killer Shot findings .

But the Sheeple are either ignorant of the figures or far more interested in joining the Hysteria Fest which is the Israel/ Palestine conflict -- even though it obviously cannot be taken light heartedly , despite the likelihood that it will stop suddenly once the False Flag has done its filthy work----- see Dagan Plan for erasing Gaza from the map etc .
Seems since Biden stole the WH there has been one disaster after another, each one designed to take everyone's mind off the last disaster.

Seems to be a trend. Anyone who is fully vaccinated seems to be experiencing increased health problems. My sister had a stroke and a heart attack which put her in a coma. She was fully vaccinated.

Friends star Mathew Perry died a couple of days ago while relaxing in his Jacuzzi. Some say jumping into a hot tub is risky if you have a heart condition. They claim he died from drowning.....in 2 feet of water.

Remember this shirt he was selling?

The Trump vaccine strikes again!

Where the fuck is Jim Jordon and why isn't he subpoenaing Trump to get to the bottom of this?

Follow the money!

He was a drug addict, idiot.

you-see-it-is.gif

Last edited:

There’s good reason you can’t sue for the clot shot.

You are recycling an old hoax, rube.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

At least 11 of the doctors died from cancer. Four died from accidents, including two car accidents, a drowning, and a death while descending the world’s second highest mountain.

OHMAHGOD! Don't go mountain climbing if you've been vaxxed!

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

Do any of you have a single critical thinking brain cell in your skulls?

At least 11 of the doctors died from cancer. Four died from accidents, including two car accidents, a drowning, and a death while descending the world’s second highest mountain.

OHMAHGOD! Don't go mountain climbing if you've been vaxxed!

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :cuckoo:
Are you new?

It was the vaccine that caused the cancers, car accidents, drownings, and mountain climbing accidents.

Shit; the day after I got the vaccine I stubbed my toe. It was at this point I knew I made a mistake getting the vaccine.

They are starting to backtrack now on the drowning thing.

Forum List

Back