Full Text of Trump Letter to J6 Committee: "Thousands" of National Guard Troops Were Authorized, Stopped by Pelosi on J6. "I Did My Job."

Only the stupid ones.

Like the ones who keep bleating about Trump.

lol

21 days
WGdGTW1.jpg

Trump loves you. You're very special.

:laugh:
He doesn't even know me and I don't give a damn about him. I voted for a President, not a back slapper or a Pastor, daddy or a pal. He did the job. When I hire a plumber or electrician, I don't give a damn about their past, who they slept with, if they're rich or poor, black or white. Can they do the job well? You people are the problem.

Disgraceful that you have to go to some podunk website to find a link to the actual letter, not Reuters, not Microsoft Network, not CNN would even link it. They need to control what they want you to know about what it says. The rest might be too damning.

Hey retard here is the DC National Guards own website explaining their chain of command. Nancy Pelosi is not in it. At the time of Jan 6th Trump and his people were the only chain of command. So shut the duck up with your blatant lies about the subject.

Just the answer I would expect from a thoroughly gaslighted idiot.
Your the gaslighted idiot. You believe Democrat lies. You don’t want to hear anything but your 'Orange Man Bad' mantra' that you incessantly chant day in and day out here on the Forum while you insult others.

Your the gaslighted idiot. You believe Democrat lies. You don’t want to hear anything but your 'Orange Man Bad' mantra' that you incessantly chant day in and day out here on the Forum while you insult others.
Lol you are a retard. Nancy Pelosi is not in the chain of command at the DC National guard . Trump is a liar and fraud. You by repeating his lies are a liar and a fraud.

Above is the DC National guard website explaining their chain of command. Nancy Pelosi is not in it. Trump and his people were the only ones in the chain of command on Jan 6th. Hopefully you are not too retarded to read it.

Lol you are a retard. Nancy Pelosi is not in the chain of command at the DC National guard . Trump is a liar and fraud. You by repeating his lies are a liar and a fraud.

Above is the DC National guard website explaining their chain of command. Nancy Pelosi is not in it. Trump and his people were the only ones in the chain of command on Jan 6th. Hopefully you are not too retarded to read it.

Dimtard, this has been explained to you REPEATEDLY, yet you still keep pushing the bullshit.

There's so much bullshit in you it's oozing out of your words.

Someone has to authorize the use of the NG. Guess who that person is? Duh?

Jerk

Anyone who disagrees with you must be a Trumpster, right Mac?

Your hypocrisy is front and center. Again.
Lol, there is opinion and there is fact. Trump claims Pelosi ordered the National guard to stand down. Pelosi is not in the chain of command for the national guard. So what he claims is impossible. Here is the DC National guards own website explaining their chain of command.

Hopefully you are not too retarded to understand

Dimtard, this has been explained to you REPEATEDLY, yet you still keep pushing the bullshit.

Well retard it has to be some one in the chain of command retard. Trump is at the top of the chain of command retard

This is the usual test...

Trump Supporters have to believe to remain in the tribe... There are clear falsehoods in what Trump is saying. But this is the test, you have to be gullible to remain in the tribe..

So it is improtant for the Trump Supporters to remain loyal ..

Get a modern day phone....
If you couldn't tell Pelosi and Schumer and the others in that room were reading lines then you are one gullible cowboy....
That was the worst acting since Bette Midler's last film....
Pelosi has a history with political theatrics....

This is the usual test...

Trump Supporters have to believe to remain in the tribe... There are clear falsehoods in what Trump is saying. But this is the test, you have to be gullible to remain in the tribe..

So it is improtant for the Trump Supporters to remain loyal ..
And you're in the TDS tribe. You have to believe falsehoods about Trump and remain gullible. Now, GFY.

Yeah, oops. Tail between legs much? :p
Lol, so you are too retarded to understand that Pelosi has no authority to tell the national guard anything. Hilarious

She didn't.

True. She didn't. Her immediate subordinate did, because he thought that's what she wanted.

It's all on record.

Why are we even having this discussion?

She was in charge. The buck stops at her desk. If she gave her flunky standing orders it's still her fault

She doesn't have that power

Yes, she does.

and there was no offer

Yes, there was.

Stop lying

Looked in the mirror lately?

Thank you

Forum List

Back