Full send podcast- Tucker Carlson defends Andrew Tate

Now you’re acting like an uncivilized beast. No he’s gonna get out of jail and he will be back to influencing young man to be great. And you are powerless you and the far left in the neoconservatives are completely powerless to do anything. What a bunch of sick bastards in this world That wish people that die because they have different political views. Your powerless to do anything.

I hope you get on the right side of history good brother. Have a nice night my friend
Being deeply angry about anti-rape laws is rarely on the right side of history

Odd? That's you... the epitome of "ODD" if you have to defend yourself on such a simple question.

One more chance. Would you let any female member of your family or of a friends family around him?
Yes I certainly would. Now you could either show yourself to be a bloodthirsty savage that is fine with imprisoning someone for literally doing nothing wrong….or not …Answer the question or get the fuck out of here

This is all that counts. Andrew Tate has been accused of kidnapping or sexually assaulting a woman. That woman came out and said no I’m Andrew Tate’s girlfriend nothing wrong happened. That’s it game over

Augustine_

Do you think Andrew should be in prison?

Yes I certainly would. Now you could either show yourself to be a bloodthirsty savage that is fine with imprisoning someone for literally doing nothing wrong. Answer the question or get the fuck out of here

This is all that counts. Andrew Tate has been accused of kidnapping or sexually assaulting a woman. That woman came out and said no I’m Andrew Tate’s girlfriend nothing wrong happened. That’s it game over

Augustine_

Do you think Andrew should be in prison?
You are now an official butt sniffer. One who can't see past your own sniffer. Get closer.

Edited.

Another question for Mr Odd. Do you think Andrew Tate is a bigger and better liar than George Santos?

And another question. Is Tucker a liar also?

Last edited:
This American citizen Andrew Tate is being held with no charge he has done nothing wrong.

He even talked 13 days before his arrest that people are trying to set him up and look what happened.

Looks like a very informative film. These maniacs on the far left are so brutal so terroristic they put people in jail because they don’t like their views. They can’t find any criminal charge so what they do is they say “oh look at what this person said five years ago I don’t like what they said so they should go to jail”. That’s not how it works in the free world and eventually justice will be served Mr. Tate will get out of jail….. and he will once again be out there influencing young men to stop doing dope, get off the computer get off the video games meet a woman in real life. Look at all the troubles we have in America today and in the west at large.

Mr. Tate is being held in brutal conditions in a Romanian jail. If that was a Black Lives Matter member being held in Romani in jail with no charge I will be the first one to call for his release. That’s the difference between me the vast majority of Americans… compared to the far left who have mental problems and they are certainly in need of health.

Look at the “incels” we have in the country and people wonder why we have problems with mass shootings and what not. I mean the writing is on the wall how degraded America and the west has become.

Feminization of men the weakness of man it will stop because eventually It just cannot go on like this. We need a more healthy country…. Both men and women are suffering in the west because of terrible leadership at the government levels ….but just give it some time we’re gonna have a better world better leader ship

Forum List

Back