Full Putin interview.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Some interesting bits here and there. The biggest problem is discerning fact from fiction because neither entities involved in the interview are trustworthy.

One take away is that Putin says our relationship is at its lowest point in years but he is open to full dialog. Also states that US domestic discussions has made it very difficult. I wonder if that is in reference to Biden calling him a killer?

The left media was happy Joe called Putin a killer. They seem to relish the idea of war with Russia, or any nation for that matter. Why has the left become so pro-war? Why have they dispensed with their natural distrust of the pentagon and the intelligence agencies?

The left media was happy Joe called Putin a killer. They seem to relish the idea of war with Russia, or any nation for that matter. Why has the left become so pro-war? Why have they dispensed with their natural distrust of the pentagon and the intelligence agencies?
You are just like so clueless that Biden said what was the truth about Pootin.

And if Trump said exactly the same words as demented Joe, you’d call him dumb and dangerous. I get it. Whatever the MSM says you parrot.

And if Trump said exactly the same words as demented Joe, you’d call him dumb and dangerous. I get it. Whatever the MSM says you parrot.
You'd like to think that but you can't. My country, good or bad, comes first way before a foriegn nation..

Forum List

Back