Full Frontal With Samantha Bee Mocks Brain Cancer Patient For Having ‘Nazi Hair’

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Classy snowflakes..

Full Frontal With Samantha Bee Mocks Brain Cancer Patient For Having ‘Nazi Hair’

TBS’s Full Frontal With Samantha Bee mocked a CPAC attendee for having “Nazi hair” in a Wednesday segment, but according to his friends and family, his hair looks that way because he’s undergoing treatment for brain cancer.

“This year, the bow ties were gone, replaced by Nazi hair, Nazi hair, Nazi hair…” correspondent Michael Rubens narrated, while showing images of young attendees with partially shaved heads, “and CPAC was decidedly Trump country.” (The YouTube video of the segment has since been deleted.)

The sister of one of the men, Kyle Coddington, cried foul on Twitter.

When @iamsambee makes fun of your brother for having “Nazi hair.” He actually has stage 4 brain cancer, but whatever floats your boat. pic.twitter.com/ULJC8nA3IX

— Megan Coddington (@meg_kelly16) March 9, 2017

Coddington’s GoFundMe page for his medical expenses notes that he is undergoing radiation and chemo therapy. “It seems that I have stage 4 glioblastoma. It’s a very aggressive type of brain cancer. Currently, there is no cure, but there is a chance,” he writes.

Cancer is HILARIOUS!

Watched Full Frontal once.

It was a rip off.

she kept her clothes on the entire show

I should sue for false advertising

Samantha Bee To Kid With Brain Cancer: You Have Nazi Hair

"Well, too bad, kid. Brain cancer or no, if you don’t want Samantha Bee to mock your personal appearance on national TV, you shouldn’t disagree with her political views."

I originally stated the opinion that 'Bee' is not a real journalist. After this I may have to take that back - she researches stories as much as any other Liberal 'Fake News' media before running with them...

AFTER finding out the young man she mocked on her show had brain cancer she tweeted out an apology (rather than facing him and apologizing in person - gutless coward) and had the clip removed from her / the media's web site. The only descent thing she did NOT do was move her sorry ass back to Canada!

After this, I especially agree with one thing the article stated - Brain cancer is one thing 'Bee' won't ever have to worry about!

"Well, too bad, kid. Brain cancer or no, if you don’t want Samantha Bee to mock your personal appearance on national TV, you shouldn’t disagree with her political views."

I originally stated the opinion that 'Bee' is not a real journalist. After this I may have to take that back - she researches stories as much as any other Liberal 'Fake News' media before running with them...

AFTER finding out the young man she mocked on her show had brain cancer she tweeted out an apology (rather than facing him and apologizing in person - gutless coward) and had the clip removed from her / the media's web site. The only descent thing she did NOT do was move her sorry ass back to Canada!

After this, I especially agree with one thing the article stated - Brain cancer is one thing 'Bee' won't ever have to worry about!

Yes her show backfired on her...if this didn't happen I thought the piece was funny...

But it does go too far..I hope the boy is ok.

My hair was growing back from cancer, but it came back like a short Mohawk at first,(it was too hot to wear a hat ) and I was standing in line

This lady kept staring at me like I was a dyke...I was so offended and wanted to say it is cancer bitch but didn't.

Moral of this story ...stop judging people until you know their story..

Yes her show backfired on her...if this didn't happen I thought the piece was funny...

My hair was growing back from cancer, but it came back like a short Mohawk at first,(it was too hot to wear a hat ) and I was standing in line

This lady kept staring at me like I was a dyke...I was so offended and wanted to say it is cancer bitch but didn't.

How are you today, Eagle? I hope you are cancer-free! God bless!

Apparently, Bee apologized as soon as she learned the kid had cancer. Frankly, I find comedians who don't bother to offer new material more offensive than an inadvertent insult to a sick person. Seriously. Hilter and Nazi to describe every conservative wasn't funny the first time, and hasn't grown any funnier the 9,000th time it is used.

Thank you Easy.. I am good but get so tired.... So for entertainment I come here..and I have learned a few things too..also met a few really good people as well..

Apparently, Bee apologized as soon as she learned the kid had cancer. Frankly, I find comedians who don't bother to offer new material more offensive than an inadvertent insult to a sick person. Seriously. Hilter and Nazi to describe every conservative wasn't funny the first time, and hasn't grown any funnier the 9,000th time it is used.

Some of those old republicans in office do look like old pickles though...

Seriously crabby for sure..

n-SENATOR-GRID-huge.jpg

I will defend your right with my life to be an idiot until such time as you change your mind or it kills you.

Some of those old republicans in office do look like old pickles though...

Seriously crabby for sure..

n-SENATOR-GRID-huge.jpg
Thanks for some new material. They do look a bit crab dilly.

If that annoying, offensive, politically biased, Snowflake lap dog pos is from Canada, I want to thank America for taking our trash for us.

It's funny because I joked with my wife that her condescending, entitled demeanour reminded me of so many Canadians...if she is Canadian it makes total sense now.

I don't know why dykes hate men so much because it's women who pick on them.

Forum List

Back