Full Blown Panic Mode

Having spent the weekend rage-tweeting about his possible impeachment—along with calls for civil war and a demand to meet the whistleblower—Donald Trump kicked off the workweek by tweeting out yet another conspiracy theory, and, because why the hell not, a demand to have House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff arrested for treason:

Trump ratcheting up the crazy on Twitter: Wants Adam Schiff arrested for treason

It won’t be long now dotard.
Trump's list of spies and treasonists is getting long. He and his consigliari Barr must be considering a real time caper like the one in The Godfather christening scene. No wonder Trump defended the Kashoggi murder by his buddy who buys lots of stuff from him and rents his hotels by the floor for weeks.

What did the Kashoggi incident have to do with the United States?

Saudi Arabia is a named enemy of Iran. Barack Obama is the bitch boi of Iran, so the Kingdom is the enemy of the Stalinist party by extension.

Trump's list of spies and treasonists is getting long.
There are a lot more than he realizes.

and they arent democrats

Every democrat is a traitor. The Stalinism of the party is not compatible with just society. With democrats there is not law, no Constitution, only obedience to the party. That's why criminals like Hillary and Comey are never prosecuted, the only law is favor with the party.

I dunno. It seems to me that the polls are on Trump's side on this because the dems are just out of steam. Trump admitted to everything but directly confirming a quid pro quo, which no one with a shred of cred is denying, but the dems ….. just don't have anything else.

The damage, such as it is, is done. Trump is probably dead to the 100K voters who put him over the top in PA Mich and Wa, but he might not need them, and he certainly won't unless the dems find a way to increase turnout over 16.
or not. will have to wait until the vote.
Well, Trump wouldn't be trailing in those 3 states if he didn't piss people (esp white suburban women) off. But whether they vote for anyone remains a question.

You'll die, dope.
threats huh, internet threats, gotta love em.

Prediction. I threatened no one.
sure you did. you merely convinced yourself talking in the mirror that you didn't. we know. death to the opposition is your dream. you just stated so in the post I responded to.

Don't presume you can tell me about my own intentions, retard.
oh the irony in that statement. should I laugh? I do.

What you should do is not misrepresent my posts to allege a threat that was not intended as such, ya dope

I dunno. It seems to me that the polls are on Trump's side on this because the dems are just out of steam. Trump admitted to everything but directly confirming a quid pro quo, which no one with a shred of cred is denying, but the dems ….. just don't have anything else.

The damage, such as it is, is done. Trump is probably dead to the 100K voters who put him over the top in PA Mich and Wa, but he might not need them, and he certainly won't unless the dems find a way to increase turnout over 16.
I can’t wait to meet someone who voted for Trump and won’t this time around.
And believe me, I’m looking.
ummm, I don't think you are.
Oh, I am.
You just can’t handle the fact that none exist.

Forum List

Back