Fuck You Wilson! Bevell! Carroll!

The Seahawks were lucky to be tied at the half, the only quarter the Seahawks were better was the 3rd.

Seattle and their luck finally ran out.

The the interception, the offsides and the fight at the end of the game was a Seahawk implosion. It cost them a TD, a possible safety and brought out the ugly of a team that thought their destiny was to win the Super Bowl.

I suppose you think that when the NE player reached out with his hand and clearly tripped the Hawk receiver for the worst non call I have seen in a long time forcing a punt that the Hawks were just lucky too.

Face it we lost a game in a most UNLUCKY fashion but we will get over it and you will still be a piss-ant. I'll take the loss and just be thankful I'm not you.

Oh, one last thing- FUCK Bruce Irvin and FUCK Michael Bennett...those two scumbags are a disgrace to the game.

Brawl Instigated By Seattle Breaks Out 18 Seconds Before End Of Super Bowl LB Bruce Irvin Ejected Video RealClearPolitics

They are better people than you are.
no they arent. they are sore losers, like you...hahahhahaha

Damned skippy I'm pissed about the way we lost. Bennett and Irvin should be too. Oh and yes they are better people than you. They aren't piss-ant anonymous loser wimps like yourself on the internet desperately trying to feel important when someone that actually works hard for a goal has a patch of bad luck. Go find a sturdy shoelace in your mommy's basement and do the right thing.

Oh, one last thing- FUCK Bruce Irvin and FUCK Michael Bennett...those two scumbags are a disgrace to the game.

Brawl Instigated By Seattle Breaks Out 18 Seconds Before End Of Super Bowl LB Bruce Irvin Ejected Video RealClearPolitics

Damned skippy I'm pissed about the way we lost. Bennett and Irvin should be too. Oh and yes they are better people than you. They aren't piss-ant anonymous loser wimps like yourself on the internet desperately trying to feel important when someone that actually works hard for a goal has a patch of bad luck. Go find a sturdy shoelace in your mommy's basement and do the right thing.

Wow you're a dick.

the butthurt is epic in this one. Holy shit dude...keep going

Huggy, you're a classless loser, just like your team.

Oh my...:lol: THAT's gonna leave a mark! Oh shut the fuck up you senile old fuck. I have every right to feel cheated out of a well deserved win. I'm NOT blaming anyone that doesn't deserve it. I have no bad words for the Patriots. The refs blew some important bad non calls but they were not the reason we lost. If we ran Lynch instead of that stupid pass we would have won in 99% probability. It was our own fault we lost. It isn't being a classless loser to blame ones own team for screwing the pooch like that.

Your criticism is stupid.

If there ever was a game to have a serious case of butt hurt this would be the one.

If there ever was a game to have a serious case of butt hurt this would be the one.
it was a great game and beyond the brawl it was a awesome game. Had the pats lost i would have felt good about how it went down. Yes it would have sucked but holy shit it was a great game.

Those two are classless losers, and you are doing nothing but being the same for the way you are acting.

The Seahawks were lucky to be tied at the half, the only quarter the Seahawks were better was the 3rd.

Seattle and their luck finally ran out.

The the interception, the offsides and the fight at the end of the game was a Seahawk implosion. It cost them a TD, a possible safety and brought out the ugly of a team that thought their destiny was to win the Super Bowl.

I suppose you think that when the NE player reached out with his hand and clearly tripped the Hawk receiver for the worst non call I have seen in a long time forcing a punt that the Hawks were just lucky too.

Face it we lost a game in a most UNLUCKY fashion but we will get over it and you will still be a piss-ant. I'll take the loss and just be thankful I'm not you.

You know the last two weeks you ran your fucking mouth. Now that your team lost, you can't take what you dished out. You are prime example of what is wrong with you fucking Seahawk fans and why I do like the Hawks. You have no class and you proved it asshole.

I'm glad I am not you, I have a home, I don't live in a motel room in a bad part of Seattle where all you have is the harassing of homeless people.

So STFU, you fuckin loser, if the Seahawks never lose another game, you'd still be the fuckin loser you are.

You lost the game because of several reasons, you had a 10 pt lead with 8 minutes to go and couldn't win the fuckin game. Get over it!

Wow you're a dick.

Wow! your opinion is about as important as the average moron in your part of the country. Congratulations!

Hey guys, am I the only one who saw the Coca-Cola commercial tonight? Lol

it was a great game and beyond the brawl it was a awesome game. Had the pats lost i would have felt good about how it went down. Yes it would have sucked but holy shit it was a great game.

Those two are classless losers, and you are doing nothing but being the same for the way you are acting.

Oh really? Just how am I supposed to be "acting"? My team had just courageously marched down the field and placed themselves on the one yard line with three downs to go and a time out with about 30 seconds left on the clock. They were in a perfect position with the toughest running back in the NFL to put this away like Tiger woods with a two shot lead on the final hole and a six inch put.

They did the dumbest thing imaginable and friggin just GAVE the game away to the Pats. Now HOW am I supposed to be acting again?

"Courageously marched down the field"...Umm no.

Oh really? Just how am I supposed to be "acting"? My team had just courageously marched down the field and placed themselves on the one yard line with three downs to go and a time out with about 30 seconds left on the clock. They were in a perfect position with the toughest running back in the NFL to put this away like Tiger woods with a two shot lead on the final hole and a six inch put.

They did the dumbest thing imaginable and friggin just GAVE the game away to the Pats. Now HOW am I supposed to be acting again?
Just as you are a classless fuckin loser, that's exactly how we all thought you'd act.

like they fucked up, but able to admit those two who started the brawl are losers and have zero class.

I am thrilled that the Patriots won. It was a great Super Bowl. One of the all time best.

Now the loudmouth Seahawks will be forced to shut the fuck up. Those fucks talked more trash than a waste management convention.

Richard Sherman ought to take a lesson in humility from Michelle Kwan's father.....Like Sherman he always celebrated early, strutted around like a peacock.... then settled for second place.......Michelle Kwan, she no win!! Seahawks, they no win!

:dance::muahaha::thewave::party:

I can't stand Dick Sherman either.

Anybody heard of the SB market prediction...........Down if AFC wins up if NFC wins ...80% accuracy

I don't live in ".A" motel room idiot. I live in several connected rooms on the third floor. Quite comfortable really. Before I took this favor on I lived on my Chris Craft boat. I have had no desire to own a house. I also have twice as much room on the ground floor for my tools and a couple of shops. It's a pretty good arrangement for someone with my interests. I drive a Caddy and a VW bus I'm converting to a mobile repair and welding rig. The 35 ft 1958 Chris Craft is in storage. I'm going to have to add some RC self folding ramps to accommodate my new buddies the Pitbulls on and off the boat. I'm not wealthy by anyone's imagination but I'm happy. That is I was until this afternoon. People like you that take pleasure in other's discomfort or bad fortune have always disgusted me. So as you can tell even with your tiny intellect I don't give a rat's ass what you think. It ALWAYS comes from a negative place. I would feel sorry for you except that at the minute I am feeling sorry for a lot of people that deserve it and even if I had the extra compassion I wouldn't waste it on a worthless prick such as you.

Forum List

Back