Fubo is FUBAR

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
Anyone here ever tried Fubo TV?

NFL told me it could be used to stream playoff games so I looked into it for the Iggles-Aints game. There are actually multiple TV-streaming services apparently capable of the same thing and I checked 'em all out but since Fubo was specified by NFL I went with that. Don't need to sit down at game time and then there are suddenly "exceptions".

So around 4 I open up the Fubo channel guide, all sorts of stuff there including the game just ending, but not the Iggles game. The Fox Sports channel it's supposed to be on is giving me some soccer game from Australia, literally the other side of the planet.

Fubo help, after a LOOOOOOOOOONG time initially telling me yes it should be available here, finally tells me that it's restricted and not available in my area. Seven hundred miles plus from each team's city, "not available in your region". What, I axe the agent, you're telling me the whole country can see this game except for those in the mountains of North Carofrickinlina?

I had to ask the agent like five times but he finally confirmed that yes it's the local Fox station that is making it unavailable, not broadcasting it.

Then I check with the local Fox station's website, and there it is, on the air right now. But Fubo wants to go to frickin' Australia.

I understand it will have been an interesting game.

FUCK YOU Fubo. :fu:

Yeah I signed up for the free week trial just to watch the Bengals game that was on the NFL network... too much buffering for me and it got extremely frustrating.

Yeah I signed up for the free week trial just to watch the Bengals game that was on the NFL network... too much buffering for me and it got extremely frustrating.

The technical quality seems just fine if I tune something I'm not interested in. But they can't seem to distinguish "New Orleans" from "Australia". Creeps.

Epilogue:

Having clicked "record" on the unavailable game Fubu told me it would be there an hour after the game ended.

Didn't work. Clicked in at 9:30, inoperative.

The Fubu link I actually clicked had listed the game as "upcoming" at 12:30 am (Monday, after midnight). So I checked in at 1am, and finally the link worked.

And gave me the wrong game. Listed as "Eagles-Saints", turns out to be Patriots-Chargers. :death:

After firing off a strongly worded letter and going to bed, finally they fixed that link and put up the right game, which for whatever reason they pulled from a TV station in fricking Springfield Illinois. Apparently they had to look for five hundred miles to find a broadcast that was already both national and local.

These clowns have no clue what they're doing.

Forum List

Back