NFL Championship picks

Rookie? I don't think so.

But Doug Williams quite unexpectedly anally raped John Elway's Broncos in Super Bowl XXII. :auiqs.jpg:

All things are possible.

But Doug Williams quite unexpectedly anally raped John Elway's Broncos in Super Bowl XXII. :auiqs.jpg:

All things are possible.
Doug Williams was was more QB than than Trent Dilfer who also won.....plus you are dealing with Andy Reid curse of losing the big one

Saints over Patriots in Super Bowl.

I expect Belechick to completely confuse and confound the Chiefs QB.
The Chiefs Defense looks incredible though. Nobody gets rid of the ball faster than Brady so I think it may be neutralized somewhat.

I dont know who will win, but I know that everyone who wastes their time with such inconsequential bullshit are LOSERS.

lol

Rams over Saints
Chiefs over Patriots

Chiefs win the Superbowl
Homer.....has a Rookie QB ever played in much less won a Superbowl…
I'll Take New Orleans

Mahomes is a 2nd year player
Didn't Marino make it as a 2nd year player too? I know Brady did. Good company to be in if your Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes is probably younger than either of them at the time of his first Conference Championship. Back in their day, you usually played 4 years in college.

I think the Patriots gameplan exceptionally well and I expect PM to have a very long day.

All things are possible.
Ah what a beautiful day that was. I was in a room full of Broncos fans that were giving me so much shit in the first quarter. Then Williams dropped 35 points on them in the 2nd quarter! Game over see ya!
:banana::banana::5_1_12024:

All things are possible.
Ah what a beautiful day that was. I was in a room full of Broncos fans that were giving me so much shit in the first quarter. Then Williams dropped 35 points on them in the 2nd quarter! Game over see ya!
:banana::banana::5_1_12024:

Yeah, me too. Revenge was sweet that night.

It's all about KC's pass rush IMO. The way they shut down Luck convinced me they can pressure Brady and force him into dump offs. The Pats also have no one fast enough to stay with Hill and Mahomes can run. I'll take KC.

All things are possible.
Doug Williams was was more QB than than Trent Dilfer who also won.....plus you are dealing with Andy Reid curse of losing the big one
Andy Reid never had Patrick Mahomes before.
Watch and learn.

The Chiefs Defense looks incredible though. Nobody gets rid of the ball faster than Brady so I think it may be neutralized somewhat.
Mahomes just goes out there and slings it. Right handed, left handed, side armed, under handed, in the pocket, out of the pocket, no look.
How do you confuse that?
Chiefs win huge.

Mahomes just goes out there and slings it. Right handed, left handed, side armed, under handed, in the pocket, out of the pocket, no look.
How do you confuse that?
Chiefs win huge.

Rivers is a much better quarterback and he was ready to cry when the Patriots got through with him.

It's all about KC's pass rush IMO. The way they shut down Luck convinced me they can pressure Brady and force him into dump offs. The Pats also have no one fast enough to stay with Hill and Mahomes can run. I'll take KC.

Should be a good game. Dumping off is what the Patriots do best. I never seen a team throw more passes near the line of scrimmage.

Forum List

Back