Fruits of the Unspanked Everyone Gets a Participation Trophy Generation

Why didn't they run her ass over ?

Case one (the girl): should have gotten out of the truck and beaten her ass. Maybe tie her up, shave her head, throw her in the back of the bed, and then throw her off a bridge somewhere. Just when you need a 180dB air horn, you don't have one! At the very least, hit the gas, ram into her just enough and knock her flying on her ass then drive away.

Case two (the Mexican birthday party): their own fault for sitting there and taking it.

Case three (the homes): If you can't get out and defend your own home you deserve to lose it. Blow a few of their asses away, ditch the guns, and drag them onto someone else's property.

Thank god I live in a calm suburb.

How anyone can run into that kind of crap and still vote Democrat is beyond me.

Last edited:

Run her over? that would be too fast and easy.
  1. Jump out and tie her bony ass facing forward to the grill of the truck. Arms spread wide.
  2. Get out on the highway and take her on a high speed trip going 90 mph riding up on tractor trailers and get within a few feet.
You'd eventually get stopped and arrested for it, but just think of the smile on your face that would last for days. And that bony bitch would never get in front of a car again.

You could always tell the judge that you were simply applying a little parental correction. Who knows, he might agree after seeing the video and let you off! :SMILEW~130:

Case one (the girl): should have gotten out of the truck and beaten her ass. Maybe tie her up, shave her head, throw her in the back of the bed, and then throw her off a bridge somewhere. Just when you need a 180dB air horn, you don't have one! At the very least, hit the gas, ram into her just enough and knock her flying on her ass then drive away.

Case two (the Mexican birthday party): their own fault for sitting there and taking it.

Case three (the homes): If you can't get out and defend your own home you deserve to lose it. Blow a few of their asses away, ditch the guns, and drag them onto someone else's property.

Thank god I live in a calm suburb.

How anyone can run into that kind of crap and still vote Democrat is beyond me.
The Mexican family may have been illegals and were afraid to make more of a scene by fighting back.

This is the sad generation where feelings and comfort and accommodation to every freakish stance became more important than performance results snd responsibility

Forum List

Back