Frozen berries sold at Aldi recalled for possible Hepatitis A contamination

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Wawona Frozen Foods has recalled frozen berries sold at Aldi and Raley’s Family of Fine Stores because the products might be contaminated with Hepatitis A.
Frozen berries sold at Aldi recalled for possible Hepatitis A contamination | TribLIVE.com

Anybody know some leftist who likes these bahahahah oh wait all they have to do is visit California and their local chit hole.

upload_2019-11-1_20-37-32.png

They have a buy 1 get one free on HepA. They'll give you Hep B free and Hep C half off. It's a hell of a deal.

My city has one of them stores, but I have only been in it once. Thank you for letting me know about what I have not been missing out on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Wawona Frozen Foods has recalled frozen berries sold at Aldi and Raley’s Family of Fine Stores because the products might be contaminated with Hepatitis A.
Frozen berries sold at Aldi recalled for possible Hepatitis A contamination | TribLIVE.com

Anybody know some leftist who likes these bahahahah oh wait all they have to do is visit California and their local chit hole.

View attachment 287623
that pisses me off almost as much as their 25 cents for a grocery basket

View attachment 287623

I like their reusable grocery bags. I have like 40 of them because I always forget to brings the ones I already bought. :dunno:

Their frozen and from Chili.

Man you guys , trampers, really put down CA every chance you can.

The frozen raspberries and frozen berry mixes containing raspberries were distributed throughout stores in Aldi and Raley's Family of Fine store chains. The recalled frozen raspberries were imported from Chile. No other retail packages of frozen raspberry products are included in this voluntary and precautionary recall.
Wawona Frozen Food Voluntarily Recalls Frozen Raspberries Due to Possible Health Risk

I don't know how things are done at the other locations, but you have to bring your own bags for what ever you buy at the building in my city.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You can bring your own bags, but if not you can buy ones at the counter for 25-75 cents. I've actually learned to like them.

Aldi has one of the most ingenious ideas ever. They make you pay 25 cents for a cart, but you get the 25 cents back by returning the cart to where you got it. No carts littering the parking lots. No carts sitting in the middle of parking spaces.

Aldi has one of the most ingenious ideas ever. They make you pay 25 cents for a cart, but you get the 25 cents back by returning the cart to where you got it. No carts littering the parking lots. No carts sitting in the middle of parking spaces.

Its hell in the winter.

Aldi's has fewer recalls than other chains,, plus the prices are far better in most cases. I usually go to Costco's but I go to Aldi's for little stuff, like single cans of peas and other veggies, lactose free milk, cheese, and their 'chili chocolate' bars, 60% chocolate stuff. You can get paper bags for 10 cents, a plastic version for 15 cents, and a higher quality big plastic for 25 cents, and I also have one of their blue insulated bags with the zipper top for $5, good quality and works well with my cold stuff. Going through their checkout is as quick or quicker than most convenience stores as well. Most other stores any line longer than two will become a half hour wait as some yuppy tard tries out 50 pieces of plastic with long PIN numbers to pay for a $1 bag of Skittles.

And, this was just a precautionary recall, nobody here got sick from the berries, yet anyway.

Aldi's has fewer recalls than other chains,, plus the prices are far better in most cases. I usually go to Costco's but I go to Aldi's for little stuff, like single cans of peas and other veggies, lactose free milk, cheese, and their 'chili chocolate' bars, 60% chocolate stuff. You can get paper bags for 10 cents, a plastic version for 15 cents, and a higher quality big plastic for 25 cents, and I also have one of their blue insulated bags with the zipper top for $5, good quality and works well with my cold stuff. Going through their checkout is as quick or quicker than most convenience stores as well. Most other stores any line longer than two will become a half hour wait as some yuppy tard tries out 50 pieces of plastic with long PIN numbers to pay for a $1 bag of Skittles.

And, this was just a precautionary recall, nobody here got sick from the berries, yet anyway.

Yes their checkout are very fast. Super fast!!

Last edited:

Yes their checkout if very fast. Super fast!!

Indeed. I never worry about lines there; they can go through a lot of full baskets pretty quick.

I go to Aldi's every week. I remember this one time I went there was a shopping cart that wasn't locked up so I used it kind of like one of those pass it forwards things we do around here. So after I finish shopping and unload the shopping cart I return the cart and left it unchained there was this woman that walked up to the cart and placed it back with the chained carts and pocketed the quarter.

Forum List

Back