Frost on the roof top. mm mm mm

Reagan is the only President that didn't get gray hair in office that I can recall, the miracle of brillcream, I'd guess.
Brylcreem would have made his hair shiny, but would not have covered the gray. Perhaps you meant to say the miracle of Grecian Formula?

Please try to be accurate when disparaging presidents.

More like Afro Sheen, Ultra Sheen, and Afro Sheen Cosmetics.

Reagan is the only President that didn't get gray hair in office that I can recall, the miracle of brillcream, I'd guess.

Clinton started off speckled and ended up pure white.

I have been noticing Obama showing some frost on the roof top lately, perhaps by design. At this rate he will be an old white haired man by the time he gets booted out of office in 2012.

Too bad Reagan seemed to begin forgetting things by the time he left office.

Last edited:
Brylcreem would have made his hair shiny, but would not have covered the gray. Perhaps you meant to say the miracle of Grecian Formula?

Please try to be accurate when disparaging presidents.

First of all I've made no research on the subject but I've heard that Reagan swore he used nothing and his hair color was natural. Ok, logically you'd feel like you just fell off the turnip truck to believe that. Maybe it was his pride, maybe his sense of humor. I could see him laughing to himself that these suckers actually believe my hair color is black and I don't use anything.
If you extend this out, it's kind of funny in a way. When you have respect for someone you want to believe what they say, even to the point of stupidity.

So, that's how you spell Brylcreem..mmm..you sure it's not Brylcream, young whippersnapper?:lol:

Clinton started off speckled and ended up pure white.

I have been noticing Obama showing some frost on the roof top lately, perhaps by design. At this rate he will be an old white haired man by the time he gets booted out of office in 2012.

Too bad Reagan seemed to begin forgetting things by the time he left office.

Dogbert , Catbert ? have you two been properly introduced, I know one of you is friendly and bright while the other ....... I leave as a mystery.

New Topics

Forum List

Back