Frost on the roof top. mm mm mm

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Reagan is the only President that didn't get gray hair in office that I can recall, the miracle of brillcream, I'd guess.

Clinton started off speckled and ended up pure white.

I have been noticing Obama showing some frost on the roof top lately, perhaps by design. At this rate he will be an old white haired man by the time he gets booted out of office in 2012.

Last edited:
I'm betting that he colored his hair during his presidential bid and is now letting the gray show as a means of gaining sympathy. After all, the schtick of having no father and being raised in Kenya is wearing thin. It's all part of his deceit.

His two daughters sported straightened hair during his campaign, but no longer. I remember people being concerned that they were too young to have all those chemicals used on their hair.

Frost on the roof top

mm mm mm

Barack Hussein Obama...

Obama's unemployment,

My Dad ain't got a job,

My mom is working part-time,

We live with uncle Bob

mm mm mm

My younger sister has been out of work for going on nine months. My son and a good friend just both got laid off from their jobs. What happened to the 787 BILLION DOLLAR STIMULUS? Oh wait... it was just money being spent by liberals on past pet projects... yeah... mmm mmm mm.

Frost on the roof top

mm mm mm

Barack Hussein Obama...

Obama's unemployment,

My Dad ain't got a job,

My mom is working part-time,

We live with uncle Bob

mm mm mm

My younger sister has been out of work for going on nine months. My son and a good friend just both got laid off from their jobs. What happened to the 787 BILLION DOLLAR STIMULUS? Oh wait... it was just money being spent by liberals on past pet projects... yeah... mmm mmm mm.

Obama loves this country,

I've heard that's what they claim,

But every time he's talking,

America's all to blame.

mmm.....mmm......mmm

Obama's raised the national debt,

It's really quite a scream,

Every time I turn around,

They've stole another dream.

mmm....mmm....mmm

There may be snow on the mountaintop, but there's still fire in the volcano.

Obama's raised the national debt,

It's really quite a scream,

Every time I turn around,

They've stole another dream.

mmm....mmm....mmm

too bad obama's fiscal year budget didn't officially start until the day before yesterday, and all this overspending for this budget that started oct 2008 will be credited to president bush's legacy, for the most part.

Reagan is the only President that didn't get gray hair in office that I can recall, the miracle of brillcream, I'd guess.
Brylcreem would have made his hair shiny, but would not have covered the gray. Perhaps you meant to say the miracle of Grecian Formula?

Please try to be accurate when disparaging presidents.

president reagan was much older when he got the job, he was greying when he was an actor, before governor, began dying it back then, and just continued....he did not get the chance like these young presidents to grey in office.

New Topics

Forum List

Back