Frontline- Great doc PBS NOW. Hillary profile LIFE 1969, at Chicago riot 1968 nursing wounded. lol

I didn't know she was in Chicago, sort of by coincidence, and got angry at graduation by Brooke's speech.

She was there with Sir Edmund Hillary...
That is who she said she was named after until someone figured out she was born before he climbed Everest. Then oops.:eusa_whistle:
A family myth that was a mistake. PROBABLY. Perhaps Hugh liked him before Everest. HMMMMM, dupes? At any rate, no lie and irrelevant to politics. My name is Hugh too...lol

I didn't know she was in Chicago, sort of by coincidence, and got angry at graduation by Brooke's speech.

She was there with Sir Edmund Hillary...
That is who she said she was named after until someone figured out she was born before he climbed Everest. Then oops.:eusa_whistle:
A family myth that was a mistake. PROBABLY. Perhaps Hugh liked him before Everest. HMMMMM, dupes? At any rate, no lie and irrelevant to politics. My name is Hugh too...lol
What did he(Hillary) do before Everest that would inspire a small business man from Penn. ? It was a lie.

Forum List

Back