From STOTU address - Is Obama Emperor Palpatine?

No. Santorum belives that without a moral compass, a society cannot survive...particuliarally with the deterioration of the American family unit being cohesive, and where Government has taken ON that role by design when they have no business doing so.

Wouldn't the government's inability to properly instill morals be a logical argument for keeping the government out of our personal lives?

Santorum has no plans on turnng the system on its head... the media keeps pushing all the religious shit because they want you to focus on that.
Santorum just wants to right the ship and get us back on course to prosperity.
True. Some seem to not think for themselves and belive the polls and coverage or lack of be the case...of the Obama-Loving Media...some find it hard to exit the box they have put themselves into.

No. Santorum belives that without a moral compass, a society cannot survive...particuliarally with the deterioration of the American family unit being cohesive, and where Government has taken ON that role by design when they have no business doing so.

Wouldn't the government's inability to properly instill morals be a logical argument for keeping the government out of our personal lives?

Santorum has no plans on turnng the system on its head... the media keeps pushing all the religious shit because they want you to focus on that.
Board rules prohibit REP...yaddi-yadda...

Board rules prohibit REP...yaddi-yadda...

Just knowing I have folks like you on my side is enough for me
:cool:

Forum List

Back