from 1950-1963 top tax rate was 91-92%, those were good years for our economy

When you tax the 1% at a higher rate than we do now you have the money for infrastructure.

BULLSHIT!

when you have infrastructure that is top rate you get top rate commerse

So tell me, just how much extra money do you think you can get from the 1%? What rate would you want to raise it to?

When you tax the 1% at a higher rate than we do now you have the money for infrastructure.

BULLSHIT!

So tell me, just how much extra money do you think you can get from the 1%? What rate would you want to raise it to?

he wont say because he wont answer if he will volunteer more money, the left always wants to spend but not their money, until he answers my post, the rest of his conversation is useless.

where did I say that?

Your OP implies it.

I said raise them a little.

You know like is proposed by the president

We know what you mean. You're a librul. You want the rich to pay 90+% tax. You say you only want to raise them a little because you want to trick the rest of us who are grateful to the rich for our jobs into allowing you to raise them more and more until your precious big government nanny state owns everything and the productive people have fled the nation.

BULLSHIT!

It doesn't matter. Its THEIR money. They shouldn't be expected to pay for government they make all the jobs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/28/us/politics/28projects.html?_r=1

the Bush tax cuts left us with a mess in the area of infrastructure

U.S. Infrastructure Is in Dire Straits, Report Says

By MICHAEL COOPER

Published: January 27, 2009

More than a quarter of the nation’s bridges are structurally deficient or functionally obsolete. Leaky pipes lose an estimated seven billion gallons of clean drinking water every day. And aging sewage systems send billions of gallons of untreated wastewater cascading into the nation’s waterways each year.

I think you are changing the subject TM, but since you're talking about infrastructure, how come at least some of that $800 billion or so stimulus money that we were told would go to shovel ready infrastructure jobs didn't happen? The president made a big joke about it, "those shovel ready jobs weren't as shovel ready as we thought". And everyone laughs, well I don't think it was so God Damned funny. I think he'd lied to us then and I think he's lying to us now. Either that or he's the most incompetent president in history. Probably both. Far as I'm concerned, he had his chance and fucked it up.

Because your party insisted some of it go to tax breaks.

Nonsense, your party had full control of both Houses of Congress, it is extremely disingenuous for you to lay anything about the Stimulus Bill on the repubs.

Also there were not as many shovel ready projects because the Bush team had not been alloting states money fr infrastructure builds for years. It instead was used on the Iraq war which they lied us into.

Blame it all on Bush, never gets old for you does it? See, this is why I have no respect for you or your party. You just refuse to accept any blame for your own fuckups.

I think you are changing the subject TM, but since you're talking about infrastructure, how come at least some of that $800 billion or so stimulus money that we were told would go to shovel ready infrastructure jobs didn't happen? The president made a big joke about it, "those shovel ready jobs weren't as shovel ready as we thought". And everyone laughs, well I don't think it was so God Damned funny. I think he'd lied to us then and I think he's lying to us now. Either that or he's the most incompetent president in history. Probably both. Far as I'm concerned, he had his chance and fucked it up.

Because your party insisted some of it go to tax breaks.

Nonsense, your party had full control of both Houses of Congress, it is extremely disingenuous for you to lay anything about the Stimulus Bill on the repubs.

Also there were not as many shovel ready projects because the Bush team had not been alloting states money fr infrastructure builds for years. It instead was used on the Iraq war which they lied us into.

Blame it all on Bush, never gets old for you does it? See, this is why I have no respect for you or your party. You just refuse to accept any blame for your own fuckups.
Those idiot libruls are always pointing the finger, yet I don't see them bitching about the freedom we preserved by fighting the Iraq war.

what makes you think it will be bad if we raise their taxes a little?

If you want the "good old days" again then you'd better look at what the bottom tax rates were

In 1950 if you made as little as 30K a year your tax rate was 42-45%

In 1951 if you made 32K a year your tax rate was 51%

In 1952 If you made 32K a year it was 56%

1954-1963 If you made 32K a year it was 50%

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxfacts/displayafact.cfm?Docid=474

So be careful what you wish for little sheep.

Again with this Half Truth? If you are going to point out what the Top Rate was then, You should really have to point out all the Deductions, and Loop holes that Existed then, that Reagan Closed when he slashed the rates.

No Rich actually paid 91% back then dumb Shit, Because of all the Deductions and Loop Holes in the end they paid close to what they pay right now. About 35%.

Now lets talk about what the Tax Rates were for Lower Income back then, because they to were MUCH higher than today.

Can you be honest at all TM?

If you want the "good old days" again then you'd better look at what the bottom tax rates were

Individual Income Tax Parameters (Including Brackets), 1945-2012

30k back in 1950 wasn't worth nearly as much as it is today, either.

The economic devastation wrought by those crippling tax rates wouldn't be fixed until Ronald Reagan.

Individual Income Tax Parameters (Including Brackets), 1945-2012

30k back in 1950 wasn't worth nearly as much as it is today, either.

You may want to reword that.

Again with this Half Truth? If you are going to point out what the Top Rate was then, You should really have to point out all the Deductions, and Loop holes that Existed then, that Reagan Closed when he slashed the rates.

No Rich actually paid 91% back then dumb Shit, Because of all the Deductions and Loop Holes in the end they paid close to what they pay right now. About 35%.

Now lets talk about what the Tax Rates were for Lower Income back then, because they to were MUCH higher than today.

Can you be honest at all TM?

Proove you claim

you have no idea what your talking about CM

No sweet heart you don't.

The Facts are the Facts, you just don't want to talk about them.

Fact

Reagan did not only cut taxes, he eliminated a Massive amount of Deductions and Loop Holes at the same time.

Fact

All tax Brackets rates were Much Higher back then, not just the Rich

Fact

you are an Ignorant Lemming who can not think for herself.

I don't have to prove what is Historical fact and available for all to see with a simple Search.

You are making a claim, You are saying things were Great when the Top Tax Rate was 91%. Not only have you not proven that Things were "Great" then, But you have left out half the Equation by Ignoring the Deductions available then, and by Ignoring what the Lower Income Tax Rates were at the time as well.

Last edited:
you have no idea what your talking about

What all of them have in common is they have no clue what they are talking about because every last righty rank and file is a moron

They dont have a single drop of information based on research but entirely based on what shitheadhannity told them to think that day...

and shithead got it from Roger Ailes

you have no idea what your talking about CM

No sweet heart you don't.

The Facts are the Facts, you just don't want to talk about them.

Fact

Reagan did not only cut taxes, he eliminated a Massive amount of Deductions and Loop Holes at the same time.

Fact

All tax Brackets rates were Much Higher back then, not just the Rich

Fact

you are an Ignorant Lemming who can not think for herself.

charles, sit down, get a breath, your brain is full of useless garbage, nothing you believe is real...trust me

BULLSHIT!

It doesn't matter. Its THEIR money. They shouldn't be expected to pay for government they make all the jobs.

wow, they shouldn't have to pay FOR GOVENMENT..
you people are sick...WE ALREADY pay for Government...WITH our STATE TAXES
You liberals pay for your Nanny FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, you love them so much

Forum List

Back