Fresno State’s Randa Jarrar: I Hate the White Patriarchy but I Still Suck White Dick

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Fresno State's Randa Jarrar: I Hate the White Patriarchy but I Still Suck White D*ck | Breitbart

During a book talk event with two other authors, Jarrar highlighted one of her personal inner conflicts. Apparently, Jarrar has a hard time reconciling her hatred for the “white heteropatriarchy” with her desire to engage in oral sex with white men.

“I had my kid when I was 18. I never thought in a million years that I’d be a shitty parent. But sometimes I’m a fucking shitty parent,” Jarrar said. “And sometimes I’m a fucking awesome parent. And sometimes I just say that ‘I can’t fucking stand the white heteropatriachy,’ and then sometimes I’m sucking a white dick.”

I feel the same way about the black heteropatriarchy. :(

Last edited:
Ah yes, the conservative snowflakes are once again demanding a university be their safe space so they don't have to hear someone else's opinion. This time though they are demanding a professor shut up. Before they were whining about students that wouldn't let a nazi speak at their university without marching in protest.

They demand free speech for their whackjobs and then cons demand anyone with an opposing viewpoint be shut up. They are calling for her to be fired.

Suck it up snowflakes, people are going to have different opinions than you your whole life so you better stop looking for your safe space and buck up. Stop your whining. You whine about no free speech and you whine about too much free speech. You want to shut up students protesting nazis and you want to shut up professors exercising their free speech.

Schizophrenia on display by the conservative snowflakes around the country.

Ah yes, the conservative snowflakes are once again demanding a university be their safe space so they don't have to hear someone else's opinion. This time though they are demanding a professor shut up. Before they were whining about students that wouldn't let a nazi speak at their university without marching in protest.

They demand free speech for their whackjobs and then cons demand anyone with an opposing viewpoint be shut up. They are calling for her to be fired.

Suck it up snowflakes, people are going to have different opinions than you your whole life so you better stop looking for your safe space and buck up. Stop your whining. You whine about no free speech and you whine about too much free speech. You want to shut up students protesting nazis and you want to shut up professors exercising their free speech.

That trailer trash talk doesn't belong on a school campus. God, she is a mother! That poor child. Fresno has to review their termination policy.

Excuse me? Snowflakes are not conservatives. It's your ilk that earned that moniker,. Nobody is saying the bitch doesn't have free speech, but societal norms insist it be civil or be ostracized. We are not savages. There was no call for that hateful remark. Tenure was to protect research. It wasn't meant to be a shield to allow one to say stupid things with impunity. I hope Fresno fires her fat ass.

Last edited:
Fresno State's Randa Jarrar: I Hate the White Patriarchy but I Still Suck White D*ck | Breitbart

During a book talk event with two other authors, Jarrar highlighted one of her personal inner conflicts. Apparently, Jarrar has a hard time reconciling her hatred for the “white heteropatriarchy” with her desire to engage in oral sex with white men.

“I had my kid when I was 18. I never thought in a million years that I’d be a shitty parent. But sometimes I’m a fucking shitty parent,” Jarrar said. “And sometimes I’m a fucking awesome parent. And sometimes I just say that ‘I can’t fucking stand the white heteropatriachy,’ and then sometimes I’m sucking a white dick.”

Sooooo....if she approaches Me, I can tell her your dick is available?

Hey shitbag....there's no such thing as a "conservative snowflake". Being called a snowflake must have done serious damage to your already low self-esteem for you to be trying to reverse the roles. Your rant is a classic example of accusing the opponent of what you're doing. Everybody knows what intolerant leftist sewers our universities have become and this maggot pig wishing death on the Bush family is a perfect example of it. We catch them at it when they're drunk or triggered by something in the news and they take it to FB or Twitter. But it goes on all day, every day in academia. it's not only destroyed a second generation of American youth, but also left them destitute having no job skills and tremendous debt they can't pay or bankrupt on. Yet there they are online, believing they have superior intelligence and moral values when in fact they don't know anything or believe in anything. Your claim to fame at USMB is threatening Trump's life...I called you on it at the time and you ran like a scalded poodle so I didn't report you....do it again and I will.

Last edited:

I wouldn't want that scab and pus infested mouth anywhere near Winston.

I wouldn't want that scab and pus infested mouth anywhere near Winston.

I wouldn't mind. Cornelius is already scab and pus infested. Yes, I named it Cornelius. Don't judge me.

You're unhinged.

That's easy for you to say. Tell that to the school president, who is facing a loss of donations to the university thanks to that professor's idiotic remarks.

Some donors waver, others firm in support of Fresno State in wake of controversy

The idea that you like sucking black dick is not news.

Butt if you were into canadians, that would be news.

Forum List

Back