Fresh Fish

Wow. Are these people always this unpleasant, or is it my politics?

Well, you've basically told people that special needs children are totally useless, and that single women shouldn't be allowed to parent.

What type of reception were you expecting, given the general make-up of this board?

Wow. Are these people always this unpleasant, or is it my politics?

Its you.

Picking on special needs kids puts you in a special class of asshole.

Also, cowards like you piss me off because dudes like you only have the guts to go on a message board to blab about your fascism, or your racism, or whater the fuck freaks like you get off on. But, dudes like you don't have the fucking guts to out yourself in public to peers, co-workers, and collegues.

Is that why you think it's funny to insult people by saying they rode the short bus to school?

Also, cowards like you piss me off because dudes like you only have the guts to go on a message board to blab about your fascism, or your racism, or whater the fuck freaks like you get off on. But, dudes like you don't have the fucking guts to out yourself in public to peers, co-workers, and collegues.

Okay. I'm on a message board. I gave my real name. My avatar is a picture of myself. How exactly am I hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet?

Dis said:
What type of reception were you expecting, given the general make-up of this board?

I wasn't expecting a positive reception. I'm just accustomed to more moderated forums, so the virulence surprised me. Especially considering that people have generally been much more polite to me in the on-topic threads, where I am actually making the statements that they are so offended by.

Besides, I still don't have a good grasp on the "general make-up" of this forum, except I'm guessing that it leans somewhat Libertarian-- mostly by virtue of being on the Internet, where almost everyone is a libertarian of some stripe.

Is that why you think it's funny to insult people by saying they rode the short bus to school?

Okay. I'm on a message board. I gave my real name. My avatar is a picture of myself. How exactly am I hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet?

Dis said:

I wasn't expecting a positive reception. I'm just accustomed to more moderated forums, so the virulence surprised me. Especially considering that people have generally been much more polite to me in the on-topic threads, where I am actually making the statements that they are so offended by.

Besides, I still don't have a good grasp on the "general make-up" of this forum, except I'm guessing that it leans somewhat Libertarian-- mostly by virtue of being on the Internet, where almost everyone is a libertarian of some stripe.

This board leans nowhere near being Libertarian.

I was talking about you.
Vanna want's to know if you want to buy a clue? :razz:

lol ...

I didn't know Vanna had extended her inventory. I thought she always offered the same five items. Well ... sometimes six.

Everything is possible on the internet.
Including Vanna's inventory.

You ain't lying ...

vanna-white-playboy-may-1987-6.jpg

But can you rock a white t and some faded levi's like Article 15?

I only run around in my underwear when I've been drinking. One of the reasons I quit drinking.

Bummer, Dude!

:popcorn:

One of our favorite pastimes is to pick drinking words before major political speeches. Someone died last summer when they picked 'maverick' for a Palin speech. Hell of a way to go.

Oh, well... you can be a designated driver. :welcome:

-Joe

Forum List

Back