Fresh Fish

But can you rock a white t and some faded levi's like Article 15?

I only run around in my underwear when I've been drinking. One of the reasons I quit drinking.

Bummer, Dude!

:popcorn:

One of our favorite pastimes is to pick drinking words before major political speeches. Someone died last summer when they picked 'maverick' for a Palin speech. Hell of a way to go.

Oh, well... you can be a designated driver. :welcome:

-Joe

Just don't pick "uh" if there is a question and answer session after a Mr Obama speech.
Alcohol overdose would be guaranteed.

This board leans nowhere near being Libertarian.

Got called a "douchebag" and a "retard" for saying prostitution ought to remain illegal. Pretty much only get that from either Libertarians or anarchists, because most "socially tolerant" Liberals are opposed to the exploitation inherent in the practice.

Where would you say this board's biases lie?

Got called a "douchebag" and a "retard" for saying prostitution ought to remain illegal. Pretty much only get that from either Libertarians or anarchists, because most "socially tolerant" Liberals are opposed to the exploitation inherent in the practice.

I've never known that anti-prostitution was a libertarian point of view. Quite the opposite in my personal experience.

I think you are learning pretty quickly that this board is biased against creepy, authoritarian, fascist douchebags.

If thats his real face....The rat is DEFINITLY a pediphile.

By fascist I wonder if this freak is a member of one of those nazi/KKK survivalist groups that are very popular in Idaho. I doubt the idiot even knows what the word fascism means.

A lot of skin heads end up there because they get thier asses kicked in Seattle, Portland or Spokane or they end up in prison.

I think you are learning pretty quickly that this board is biased against creepy, authoritarian, fascist douchebags.

Really? We let Publiuswhateverthefuckhisnameis stay, and PC gets to stay, and I'm sure I could come up with more if I cared enough to try...

By fascist I wonder if this freak is a member of one of those nazi/KKK survivalist groups that are very popular in Idaho. I doubt the idiot even knows what the word fascism means.

A lot of skin heads end up there because they get thier asses kicked in Seattle, Portland or Spokane or they end up in prison.

You're one to talk, given YOUR idea of a good time is to fill a church with Christians and burn it to the ground. :eusa_eh:

Really? We let Publiuswhateverthefuckhisnameis stay, and PC gets to stay, and I'm sure I could come up with more if I cared enough to try...

lol ...

We don't call him the Pube for no reason, now do we?

And PC catches all kinds of shit here.

lol ...

I think he's pretty mild given some of the shit we allow to co-exist here, is all I'm saying..

And personally, I think slamming someone elses pic when you haven't posted your own for ridicule is cheesy.. but we already know my opinion on that, don't we? Ain't worth enough to buy an extra shot at Starbucks..

lol ...

I think he's pretty mild given some of the shit we allow to co-exist here, is all I'm saying..

I hear ya ...

And personally, I think slamming someone elses pic when you haven't posted your own for ridicule is cheesy.. but we already know my opinion on that, don't we? Ain't worth enough to buy an extra shot at Starbucks..

My pic's been posted and it's in my profile page as well.

lol ...

I hear ya ...

My pic's been posted and it's in my profile page as well.

Lil bitty thing, aintcha? :badgrin: (Kidding..!)

Just saying, slamming on someones looks is lame, and a cop out - wasn't directed at anyone in particular; I've just seen a few comments made, and don't remember anyone posting theirs. (Except when one (me) says DavidS looks like a serial killer, because that one's just flat out true).

I'm not the biggest or the baddest but I'm a good soldier ;)

Never seen the DavisS Dahmer Ridgeway pic but I'll take your word for it.

Mostly moderate, to be honest. We do have some very squeaky wheels on both the left side and the right side of the apple cart but the underlying mood is fairly reasonable.

-Joe

Dude, you look kind of like Huey Lewis, but you sound more like the guy in the Lite Beer commercials who is always stirring up trouble... "I agree it's less filling, but that guy says it tastes great".

No conclusions... I'm just saying.

-Joe

lol ...

Interesting how us beautiful people think like that.

lol ...

O.k. ya got me... Whom the fuck is 'PC' again? :confused:

Before you go there, yes I have been drinking, but in my defense, I'm on the east coast and it's always 5:00 here first. :tongue:

-Joe

No, I am quite aware of what the word "Fascist" means, and I use it very deliberately. In fact, when I declared myself to be a Fascist, I also included a brief but relatively workable definition of the term. And I am neither racist nor anti-Semitic.

Considering the fact that I have already stated all of these things in the first post in this thread, which you were either too lazy or too stupid to read on your own, I'd suggest that you think more carefully next time you are considering accusing someone of ignorance.

AVG-JOE said:
Mostly moderate, to be honest. We do have some very squeaky wheels on both the left side and the right side of the apple cart but the underlying mood is fairly reasonable.

Thank you. I think I will get along here just fine.

lol ...

Interesting how us beautiful people think like that.

You got a mouse in your pocket? I've never laid claim to the title of anything more than "cute".

Forum List

Back