French Jihadist Charged and Held on Return From Syria

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Kevin G. was arrested on Friday on an international arrest warrant. He and his four wives and six children left Syria in June of 2016 and went to Turkey where they were picked up. In the article, there is a question of what to do with all of the returning jihadists whether they are reformed or not. I'm not so sure that should even be a question.

French jihadist charged and held on return from Syria - France 24

Kevin G. was arrested on Friday on an international arrest warrant. He and his four wives and six children left Syria in June of 2016 and went to Turkey where they were picked up. In the article, there is a question of what to do with all of the returning jihadists whether they are reformed or not. I'm not so sure that should even be a question.

French jihadist charged and held on return from Syria - France 24

In the article, there is a question of what to do with all of the returning jihadists

Death

It still cracks me up to this day that the US/western media call this a civil war in Syria when most of the fighters against Assad are foreign born.

In the old days.....you know when truth was told...it was called an invasion. Of mercenaries.

Forum List

Back