French Guy Arrested For Terror In Poland

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Our enemies attacking our allies.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...19/ap_on_re_eu/poland_terror_arrest&printer=1

French Citizen Held in Poland Terror Probe

Thu Aug 19, 1:37 PM ET

WARSAW, Poland - A French citizen has been arrested in western Poland and was being investigated as a terror suspect after he was caught taking pictures of a natural gas distribution plant, officials said Thursday.

The man, identified as Michael N., 23, is being investigated by prosecutors in the western city of Poznan on charges of planning an attack that could threaten the lives of many people, an offense punishable by up to 10 years in prison, said spokeswoman Urszula Kula.

He was arrested Friday after being spotted by railway workers hiding in the grass taking pictures of Poland's largest natural gas distribution plant in Swarzedz, in western Poland, Kula said...

Poland, a staunch U.S. ally in Iraq (news - web sites), has been a target of threats from groups posing as supporters of the al-Qaida terrorist organization and is on heightened alert.

Story falls short of more info - like motive, any affiliations etc. Will be interesting to see any developments.

No wonder the French aren't with us - the islamamation of France is complete, replete with their own terrorists' - but the Poles?

Geez!

BTW - islamamation is someting I just made up.

HGROKIT said:
Story falls short of more info - like motive, any affiliations etc. Will be interesting to see any developments.

No wonder the French aren't with us - the islamamation of France is complete, replete with their own terrorists' - but the Poles?

Geez!

BTW - islamamation is someting I just made up.

Was thinking same thought-was he Muslim? Then I said to myself, "Self you ask that and someone will start a thread, Kathianne-why do you hate French muslims?" I just couldn't be so un-PC! :smoke: :dev1: :mm: (I'll let Hgrokit do it!) :bow2:

Forum List

Back