“FREEDOM in America!” Where will it end! And must End!

CausingPAIN

Rookie
Jan 26, 2012
I'm not sure? Can you help?
"FREEDOM" breeds festering hope in people, and no one I can find is 100% satisfied they have achieved this status or maybe state of mind?
In America or on this planet if people are involved. Unless you are a single individual on a lifeless planet with air. And we can’t get to you
and foil your serenity with restrictions on that “FREEDOM” as servility is involved to it. Let’s remove this word, change letters around or my
favorite toss it in the trash for now. I suggest we move on to a new concept to explore? Let’s say “GUIDELINES”. I feel this is a more robust
word, this allows for the concept of compromise over a big ass area and I feel imply hope of choices will/are allowed at all times. Oops gone
too far and over step something I can’t find anywhere “FREEDOM” for change?.. on to other things

This site/place or any place on the internet is just another “American” place that don’t give shit about the spirit of “FREEDOM!” as that would involve respect for it.If in America btw. We can review outside America at a later date for now. As most activity involve imposing restrictions on activities, and in cases for profit, just an idea running around in my head right now. Also, I will be discussing the subject of “rights” at a later date,
as more important issue’s need to be addressed these days first. Like officially starting the drive to calling America what it is
all about imposing “RESTRICTIONS”…tbc

Last edited:
  • Banned
causingpain-albums-annies-picture4368-chicken-cluckers-at-usmb.jpg

Forum List

Back