Free fishing and camping this weekend

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Woo hoo. Oregon has one weekend where theybwaive camping fees and fishing license requirements.They stock the lakes and one of the parks here hosts an extravaganza where volunteers come in with poles, bait, hot dogs. It has become a tradition for.locals to.take their kids...everybody catches something, and the volunteers clean them. The.osprey and the.eagles are there hunting, too...This year I reserved a campsite so we can have a fire and hang.out after dark because all the parks close before dark.

So that's my weekend plan.

"It has become a tradition for.locals to.take their kids...everybody catches something, and the volunteers clean them."

So the volunteers volunteer to clean the kids? :smoke: :popcorn:

Woo hoo. Oregon has one weekend where theybwaive camping fees and fishing license requirements.They stock the lakes and one of the parks here hosts an extravaganza where volunteers come in with poles, bait, hot dogs. It has become a tradition for.locals to.take their kids...everybody catches something, and the volunteers clean them. The.osprey and the.eagles are there hunting, too...This year I reserved a campsite so we can have a fire and hang.out after dark because all the parks close before dark.

Okay, let's have some fun.....
parks here hosts an extravaganza where volunteers come in with poles, bait, hot dogs.

So they use hot dogs for bait?

It has become a tradition for.locals to.take their kids...everybody catches something

Like encephalitis?
The.osprey and the.eagles are there hunting, too

So keep your kids caged...

This year I reserved a campsite so we can have a fire and hang.out after dark because all the parks close before dark

If the parks are closed, how do you hang out?

Can't beat a weekend of roughin' it in the great outdoors. Be sure to tip the concierge upon arrival and he'll bust his ass for you all weekend long.

My family and I grew up hunting and primitive camping...I took my older boys horse camping from the time they were infants. But good luck these days finding a place to camp away from the campgrounds. For example, you can camp anywhere in Siuslaw National forest...except you can't camp in the parks which close at night time (nor can you use the trails)...you can't camp within 200 feet of any road, you aren't supposed to camp next to water..and there are all sorts of restrictions on different areas that are ostensibly because of this flower or that frog.

the last time I roughed it on ten mile creek, some fucktard federales blasted a log jam upstream from us while I was in the creek with my kids.

WP_20160604_001.jpg

Forum List

Back