Freddie Mac, and Fannie Mae executive will get millions in bonus

Ohh I agree, however it is strange for a republican to call for private employees bonuses to be controlled by Obama.
I recall some outrage over the GM stuff.

Dont bother them with facts usc , they are buzy trying to stick to the republican narrrative

Dont bother them with facts usc , they are buzy trying to stick to the republican narrrative

Again you defend the DEMS supporting people. GM and now Freddie and Fannie. But wall street is bad.. You know Freddie and Fannie are the same people that Barney Frank was solid just a few months before it crashed / Did not hear the dems say anything to him but was all over Bush for the banks.. Hypocrites!!

Again you defend the DEMS supporting people. GM and now Freddie and Fannie. But wall street is bad.. You know Freddie and Fannie are the same people that Barney Frank was solid just a few months before it crashed / Did not hear the dems say anything to him but was all over Bush for the banks.. Hypocrites!!

A few months?

Really?

what was the date that Franks said the quote you speak of?

Was that about the same time that McCain said the economy was fundamentally sound?

Virtually ALL politicians paint a false rosy picture, otherwise some might think they are not doing a good job.

Was that about the same time that McCain said the economy was fundamentally sound?

Virtually ALL politicians paint a false rosy picture, otherwise some might think they are not doing a good job.

I also remember Barney Frank and Watters telling us Fannie and Freddie were sound and then.. BOOM.

I'd have tro say that about 95% of them are full-of-shit.

Barney Frank - SourceWatch

In 2003, Frank said, "These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis. The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."[1]

Last edited:
In that year they were fine.

Then the mortgage mess began to build.

You are mad at Frnaks for not being able to see into the future

Barney Frank - SourceWatch

In 2003, Frank said, "These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis. The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."[1]

I dont really trust anything Wikipedia , You know anyone can change facts on there dont ya?

loverbear, will you stop using the lie that Franks said that Fand F were great right before the collapse?

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bijtBkKQwY8&feature=related]Bill O'Reilly vs Barney Frank - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back