Freddie Mac, and Fannie Mae executive will get millions in bonus

Barney Frank - SourceWatch

In 2003, Frank said, "These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis. The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."[1]

I dont really trust anything Wikipedia , You know anyone can change facts on there dont ya?

That is NOT wiki
looks like wiki . Looks like someone copy and pasted it to their website.

Hmmm this is about him from 2010 and he says he was wrong all along about forcing banks to put the low income people into housing.. So, I am assuming up until then he was ok with it

what the hell are you talking about?

Are you going to get the date right next time or will you jsut stick to the republican lie about when he said that?

Whatever happned to the dude who used to run Fannie and Freddiie??

You know. The joker that skipped out with 90 million just before the meltdown??

Now that guy deserves a gold star for the way he got his bonus and then got away clean.

Anyone know why Fannie and Freddie are still operating and why we taxpayers are bailing them out every year??

Whatever happned to the dude who used to run Fannie and Freddiie??

You know. The joker that skipped out with 90 million just before the meltdown??

Now that guy deserves a gold star for the way he got his bonus and then got away clean.

Anyone know why Fannie and Freddie are still operating and why we taxpayers are bailing them out every year??

because it be a demoncrat baby.

please explain in your own words what you think it is that freddy and fanny do?

Barney Frank - SourceWatch

In 2003, Frank said, "These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis. The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."[1]

I dont really trust anything Wikipedia , You know anyone can change facts on there dont ya?

The information has to be sourced. If it's not they put up a warning informing you of that. I have found Wikipedia to be fairly reliable.

I cant find a reliable source to the quote claimed by that second article.

Franks made the statement about Fand F being fine in 2003, the level of mortgages had not increased at that point, THE PROBLEM HADNT HAPPENED YET!

So this whole right wing LIE about Franks saying it was fine reight before it collapsed is just that, A LIE!

Stop spreading LIES in the interests of your party.

Its Un American.

I didnt think so.

Stick to provable facts and quit repeting lies after you have been shown they were lies.

They are almost completely government backed. Who do you think is paying for these bonuses rewarded for failure?

Yep. And weren't Dodd and Frank oversite for FF??

Why yes. I think they were.

Apparantly they were both on VK.

Dodd

Can you nail down exactly what you hate about Dodd Frank?

You seem to forget that Frank chaired the House Banking Committee also known as The United States House Commitee on Financial Services until the Reps took over in 2010. As Dodd did before him. Both of them were touting how Fannie and Freddie were doing just fine.

The Banking Committee) is the committee of the United States House of Representatives that oversees the entire financial services industry, including the securities, insurance, banking, and housing industries. The Committee also oversees the work of the Federal Reserve, the United States Department of the Treasury, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and other financial services regulators. It is chaired by Spencer Bachus (R-AL) and the ranking Democrat is Barney

Cut in any way you like TDM but Dodd and Frank were supposed to be handling oversite for Fannie and Freddie. They did a grand job didn't they??

Now prove they were not trying to get the republican house and senate to craft decent laws to solve the emerging problem.

Yep. And weren't Dodd and Frank oversite for FF??

Why yes. I think they were.

Apparantly they were both on VK.

Dodd

Can you nail down exactly what you hate about Dodd Frank?

You seem to forget that Frank chaired the House Banking Committee also known as The United States House Commitee on Financial Services until the Reps took over in 2010. As Dodd did before him. Both of them were touting how Fannie and Freddie were doing just fine.

The Banking Committee) is the committee of the United States House of Representatives that oversees the entire financial services industry, including the securities, insurance, banking, and housing industries. The Committee also oversees the work of the Federal Reserve, the United States Department of the Treasury, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and other financial services regulators. It is chaired by Spencer Bachus (R-AL) and the ranking Democrat is Barney

Cut in any way you like TDM but Dodd and Frank were supposed to be handling oversite for Fannie and Freddie. They did a grand job didn't they??

Ok now that you will have to face that Rs were running these shows right up until the collapse.

You gonna absorb THAT set of facts or lie some more?

Forum List

Back