Freddie Gray...we're glad we knew ye....

People are lucky it wasn't my decision. I would tell them to shove it up their dishonest ass. See you in court!!

The moment you run from the police and ignore instructions to stop, you're a felon. You're the one who said he was running.
You are lying again. I've already informed you that it is not illegal to run. You should listen to people who are a lot smarter than you. Then instead of admitting you were wrong you told the same lie again.

People like you who cannot admit when they are wrong are hard learners. That's why left wing anti-freedom activists such as yourself are losers.

The cop who chased him for running and crushed his neck with his knee should be in prison.

It is not illegal to run.

Of course you have proof of that which you'll post at any moment now.
Use a search engine.

Do your own work. You made the comment. It's upon you to prove it.
What happened is on a viral video. Therefore it is common knowledge. If something is common knowledge I'm not going to help you. You do it yourself.

If you are that ignorant I'm not going do your homework for you. Watch the video.

Last edited:
The cop who chased him for running and crushed his neck with his knee should be in prison.

Use a search engine.

What happened is on a viral video. Therefore it is common knowledge. If something is common knowledge I'm not going to help you. You do it yourself.

If you are that ignorant I'm not going do your homework for you. Watch the video.

There is no video of what you described. You're lying which is why you keep telling me to do your research for you. All 6 officers got off. There's a reason for that.

Use a search engine.

There is no video of what you described. You're lying which is why you keep telling me to do your research for you. All 6 officers got off. There's a reason for that.
Actually you are lying.

It's murder. I hope someone gets back at him with street justice. And you are a fucking liar.

Only an idiot would believe that he broke his own neck.

Well, no, in the Criminal Case, you had a judge who pretty much stated he was going to ignore any evidence these cops did wrong and acquit them.

In a civil case, you'd have had a jury of black people who "driving while black" arrests are a fact of life.

$6.4 million is a bargain.

A man was killed by the cops. That is a crime. Killing him may have not been intentional but the man still died. Police and the city cannot continue to be faultless when someone in their custody dies.
That didn't take long.
Permanent Ignore asshole!

Well, no, in the Criminal Case, you had a judge who pretty much stated he was going to ignore any evidence these cops did wrong and acquit them.

In a civil case, you'd have had a jury of black people who "driving while black" arrests are a fact of life.

$6.4 million is a bargain.
There was no civil case, Joe the Dumber. Just a redistribution of wealth.

That stupid Prosecutor is being bitch-slapped into the middle of next week by the media... Apparently there may be investigations into prosecutorial misconduct... Her shit may be in the wind... After they get through with her hell, she may not be able to get a job at the CVS if they rebuilt after the fire...

It is like looking into the future... I'm thinking if she can get on with CVS it more than likely will be stocking shelves in the cosmetic Isle...

Law professor goes after Maryland prosecutor for Freddie Gray case | Fox News

As a citizen of Maryland I have to pay those parasites.

Yeah, but he was a hump who would have spent many years in and out of prison and siring multiple generations of bastards who will be raised on the taxpayer teat before finally being chalked off. $6.4m is a bargain in the long run.

As a citizen of Maryland I have to pay those parasites.

Yeah, but he was a hump who would have spent many years in and out of prison and siring multiple generations of bastards who will be raised on the taxpayer teat before finally being chalked off. $6.4m is a bargain in the long run.
You may have an unfortunate point there.

Forum List

Back