Franklin Graham in Britain.

Frankie graham is a piece of shit. We know this over here in the U.S. He has no business in the UK, so keep him out of there. It's enough that we in the U.S. have to deal with his brand of garbage.

Whether he is a piece of shit is not the issue. There are lots of pieces of shit in the UK. What is under debate is whether a person with such views should be allowed into the country. Under the auspices of free speech.

I get the impression that you are British. Just let me tell you. Here in the U.S.A., we don't know whether this guy is a religious leader or a politician. His comments indicate that he is some sort of hybrid idiot and he has said abominable things about the Islamic faith.You Brits have enough to deal with.

Just what is this "religious" event in Blackpool about, anyway? Does it have to do with politics? We have these hybrids that do these right-wing political-religious performances over here. I strongly suspect that this might be the same. Keep this moron out of your country.

‘Not relevant:’ Franklin Graham weighs in on Kavanaugh sexual assault accusations

franklin does his dirty work .....not for god but for the glory of man

frankie's a snake. I remember his father from the 1960's, always appearing on TV. I was just a small kid, thinking that billy graham was somehow "holy" because that is what I saw on TV and his being with presidents and such. Decades later, I know that this was all garbage. It never had anything to do with a supreme being.

frankie's a snake. I remember his father from the 1960's, always appearing on TV. I was just a small kid, thinking that billy graham was somehow "holy" because that is what I saw on TV and his being with presidents and such. Decades later, I know that this was all garbage. It never had anything to do with a supreme being.
Billy was misguided on many issues in this life, however ultimately, I believe he was sincere.

God will be the ultimate judge of his fate.

I get the impression that you are British. Just let me tell you. Here in the U.S.A., we don't know whether this guy is a religious leader or a politician. His comments indicate that he is some sort of hybrid idiot and he has said abominable things about the Islamic faith.You Brits have enough to deal with.

Just what is this "religious" event in Blackpool about, anyway? Does it have to do with politics? We have these hybrids that do these right-wing political-religious performances over here. I strongly suspect that this might be the same. Keep this moron out of your country.
Many of the local churches are boycotting this event. Its only the whack job cults that are showing up.

Forum List

Back