Frankin Graham questions Romney and Obama Christianity

Franklin Graham showed his ass today on Morning Joe. He lied about one being Muslim simply because his father was. Franklin had to know that was a lie. Don't Christians stlll think lying is a sin?

I don't care what Graham has to say about mormons. If morality is your main reason for your vote, Romney should probably be your candidate.
Mormons walk the walk as well as any religious people I have ever met.

Franklin Graham showed his ass today on Morning Joe. He lied about one being Muslim simply because his father was. Franklin had to know that was a lie. Don't Christians stlll think lying is a sin?

funny you talking about others showing their asses...Graham probably has a bit more knowledge on this you, so I go with what he says..

funny you talking about others showing their asses...Graham probably has a bit more knowledge on this you, so I go with what he says..

Why would you assume that Franklin Graham knows anything at all about being "Muslim"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTstzb7qSI4]Bush protects Iraqi Christians - YouTube[/ame]

Actually a newsperson trying to generate controversy and ratings asked a question. Rev. Graham attempted to answer it as honestly as he could. The President invites criticism by hiding his personal life so much. Like he is ashamed of it somehow.

Actually a newsperson trying to generate controversy and ratings asked a question. Rev. Graham attempted to answer it as honestly as he could. The President invites criticism by hiding his personal life so much. Like he is ashamed of it somehow.

Could you please post your real name and address, so I can rid myself of my suspicions about your shameful existence?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Televangelists are all con artists, at least I'll believe that until someone shows me the ones who arent'.

Graham and his dad are looked at in reverence by many in the Christian world. His comment about Mormonism has got to strike a chord for many who are on the fence. Santorum wins Michigan and Romney is in trouble...

AND DON'T COUNT OUT NEWT! Can it get any better? :clap2::clap2:

Santorum-Romney-Gingrich

Can this be a Preview of the 3 Stooges Movie? :lol::lol::lol:

Could you please post your real name and address, so I can rid myself of my suspicions about your shameful existence?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Barrack Obama
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington D.C.

Hello? This is Islamic Law. Obviously you are unaware of this. Reverend Graham is correct.

If one parent is a Muslim, children must be raised as Muslims.

If the father is a Zimmi and his wife converts to Islam, she must get a divorce; then she will have the right of custody of her child. Some fundamentalist schools indicate that a Muslim husband has the right to confine his Zimmi wife to her home and restrain her from going to her own house of worship.

Here is a link for you:

Rights of Non-Muslims in an Islamic State

Hello? This is Islamic Law. Obviously you are unaware of this. Reverend Graham is correct.

If the father is a Zimmi and his wife converts to Islam, she must get a divorce; then she will have the right of custody of her child. Some fundamentalist schools indicate that a Muslim husband has the right to confine his Zimmi wife to her home and restrain her from going to her own house of worship.

Here is a link for you:

We don't live in an Islamic State....

Obama has said repeatedly he came to Christianity.

But Graham wasn't wrong as far as how Islamic law interprets how any child is to be raised.

And Graham isn't alone in his view on Mormonism. The head of the SBC regards Mormonism as a cult and likens it to Islam.

I just find this so strange that the media are going down this path of uber religious journalism in an election year.

Frankly it's bizarre, because all the candidates including Obama can be stung by this.

I was thinking maybe this was their Ernest "is that a rabbit over there?" tactic of keeping the focus on all this extraneous bullcrap to keep the focus off of Obama's failures.

Here is a link for you:

Islam is a state of being. Islam is faith. Islam has no physical boundaries. I'm Christian but I can at least attempt to have a better understanding of others faith.

ETA: Reverend Graham is a highly regarded theologian.

Last edited:

Here is a link for you:

Islam is a state of being. Islam is faith. Islam has no physical boundaries.

Yet "Islam" as a legal system certainly does.

Obama's grandfather converted to Islam. Graham said his father, grandfather, and great grandfather were Muslim...he lied.

Obama's grandfather converted to Islam. Graham said his father, grandfather, and great grandfather were Muslim...he lied.

Not in the link provided.

" Under Islamic law–Sharia law–Islam sees him as a son of Islam. Because his father was a Muslim, his grandfather was a Muslim...That's just the way it works," he said. "That's the way they see it. He says he didn't grow up that way and he believes in Jesus Christ, so I accept that."

This is right from the OP's link.

Forum List

Back