Frankfurt becomes first Germany city to ban BDS

Hitler would have supported the BDS, so I guess they both committed suicide by being anti-semitic and racist. I like.

Hitler would have supported the BDS, so I guess they both committed suicide by being anti-semitic and racist. I like.

Yes, under Hitler, an organization like BDS, whose own positions were in line with that of the government, would have been allowed. Under Hitler, an organization whose positions were opposed to that of the government would not have been allowed.

Under Hitler, government claimed the power to dictate what beliefs people, and under what beliefs people could gather with those who shared those beliefs. The same, then, as now in Germany.

I find it ironic that in shame for their Nazi past, Germany tries to distance itself by continuing to act like Nazis.

The suicide of the German nation, started by Hitler, continues.
The suicide started when they naively let in the hoards of Muslims like yourself into their countries, this is a step towards reversing that. Although this is too little, too late.

Yes, under Hitler, an organization like BDS, whose own positions were in line with that of the government, would have been allowed. Under Hitler, an organization whose positions were opposed to that of the government would not have been allowed.

Under Hitler, government claimed the power to dictate what beliefs people, and under what beliefs people could gather with those who shared those beliefs. The same, then, as now in Germany.

I find it ironic that in shame for their Nazi past, Germany tries to distance itself by continuing to act like Nazis.
That made sense! BDS is nothing but an IslamoNazi based organization. These people are the offspring of the Nazis. Every European nation should ban the BDS just as the US has.

It is actually Legislation against any BDS in many of the US States.

Anti-BDS Legislation

Blatantly unconstitutional, and will quickly be struck down as such in the courts.

How unconstitutional?

What is constitutional about the BDS movement?

Free speech, yes.
Everything they do to harm one country and one country only, I would say not. And that includes the endless harassment, bullying, and attacks on Jews on University campuses, etc.

So, please, show me where it says that BDS is constitutional.

The First Amendment to our Constitution…

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

And by incorporation under the Fourteenth Amendment, state and local governments are not allowed to violate these rights either.

The First Amendment to our Constitution…

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

And by incorporation under the Fourteenth Amendment, state and local governments are not allowed to violate these rights either.

Congress is working on a bill to outlaw BDS. It has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment. BDS is a hate movement.

Congress is working on a bill to outlaw BDS. It has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment. BDS is a hate movement.

It has everything to do with the First Amendment. In this country, government cannot legally outlaw any group because of opinions held and expressed by that group. To do so would be blatantly unconstitutional and illegal.

It has everything to do with the First Amendment. In this country, government cannot legally outlaw any group because of opinions held and expressed by that group. To do so would be blatantly unconstitutional and illegal.
You're right about expression and opinion, Bob, but in the case of BDS, if they act on their expressions and opinions, then they are engaging in a hate crime. That's what I'm talking about.

You're right about expression and opinion, Bob, but in the case of BDS, if they act on their expressions and opinions, then they are engaging in a hate crime. That's what I'm talking about.
Considering they're financed and directed by foreign Islamist groups that are designated as terrorist by the US govt., they should also be locked up. BDS also finances foreign terrorist groups as well. Should we tolerate a group that is sending money to ISIS or Al Queda?

Birds of a Feather? The Link Between BDS and Hamas

The Hamas Charter states, “Israel will exist, and will continue to exist, until Islam abolishes it…. There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad.” Senior Hamas official Izzat al-Risheq openly admits that the ultimate goal of BDS is to destroy Israel and calls for escalating BDS “to isolate the occupation and end the existence of its usurper entity.”

Palestinian Omar Barghouti, a founding member of BDS, contends, “A Jewish state in Palestine in any shape or form cannot but contravene the basic rights of the indigenous Palestinian… most definitely we oppose a Jewish state in any part of Palestine….Ending the occupation doesn’t mean anything if it doesn’t mean upending the Jewish state itself.”

Using available “open source” information, it’s possible to examine past associations of individuals now active in American Muslims for Palestine (AMP), a major supporter of Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), the campus arm of the American BDS movement. From this data, Mr. Schanzer, now working for the Foundation in Defense of Democracies (FDD), concluded that “at least seven individuals who work for or on behalf of AMP have worked for or on behalf of organizations previously shut down or held civilly liable in the United States for providing financial support to Hamas: the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF), the Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP) and the Kind Hearts Foundation for Humanitarian Development” (KindHearts).

According to Mr. Schanzer’s testimony, the U.S. Treasury, in 2001, designated HLF the U.S. financing arm of Hamas. From 1995 to 2001, “HLF sent approximately $12.4 million outside of the United States with the intent to willfully contribute funds, goods, and services to Hamas.” Seven officials were indicted and the organization was closed down. Three individuals from HLF now work for or on behalf of AMP: Hossein Khatib, a board member for AMP and former regional director for HLF; Jamal Said, keynote speaker at AMP fundraisers and an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation trial against HLF; and Salah Sarsour, AMP board member who spent eight months in an Israeli jail for his Hamas activity.

Islamic Association for Palestine also raised money and provided material support for Hamas in America. IAP was found civilly liable in federal district court for supporting Hamas and it subsequently disbanded. FDD discovered that four former IAP operatives now are involved with AMP: Rafeeq Jaber, former president of IAP and current representative and tax preparer for AMP; Sufian Nabhan, AMP board member and IAP’s former Michigan representative; Osama Abu Irshaid, current National Coordinator for AMP and former editor of IAP’s newspaper; and Abdelbasset Hamayel, previously IAP’s secretary general and KindHearts’ Illinois representative and now a director for AMP. The U.S. Treasury froze KindHearts’ assets for providing support for terrorism and it disbanded.

The infiltration of Hamas terror financiers into a major American BDS-funding group should be a wake-up call to naïve college students and BDS apologists who think the BDS campaign is all about human rights and “ending the occupation.”

Remember Cervantes’ observation—“Tell me thy company, and I’ll tell thee who thou art.”

Last edited:

Talk about not understanding the issues. This is not about freedom of speech. It is about a city not renting its space to people who are engaged in hate speech. It is private enterprise. They are free to rent from people who similarly hate jews. To call this the same as nazi germany, is lazy thinking.

It is actually Legislation against any BDS in many of the US States.

Anti-BDS Legislation

Blatantly unconstitutional, and will quickly be struck down as such in the courts.

No it's not.

State legislatures are perfectly within their rights to direct or block investments in their pension plans. States do it all the time for issues across the political spectrum.

BDS is retarded.

Forum List

Back