Frank + Weinstein = Frankenstein

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Halloween seems to have awaken the progressive monstrosity.

While the leftists are baselessly accusing republicans, their own closet seems to be filled with monsters. Weinstein just a while ago, and now Franken. He has now apologized and thus confessed:

“The first thing I want to do is apologize: to Leeann, to everyone else who was part of that tour, to everyone who has worked for me, to everyone I represent, and to everyone who counts on me to be an ally and supporter and champion of women,” Mr. Franken wrote.

“I respect women. I don’t respect men who don’t,” he continued. “And the fact that my own actions have given people a good reason to doubt that makes me feel ashamed.”

Al Franken Issues Apology After Accusation of Forcible Kissing and Groping

If you have doubts about what the leftists are doing, just watch out for what they are accusing of others.

Halloween seems to have awaken the progressive monstrosity.

While the leftists are baselessly accusing republicans, their own closet seems to be filled with monsters. Weinstein just a while ago, and now Franken. He has now apologized and thus confessed:

“The first thing I want to do is apologize: to Leeann, to everyone else who was part of that tour, to everyone who has worked for me, to everyone I represent, and to everyone who counts on me to be an ally and supporter and champion of women,” Mr. Franken wrote.

“I respect women. I don’t respect men who don’t,” he continued. “And the fact that my own actions have given people a good reason to doubt that makes me feel ashamed.”

Al Franken Issues Apology After Accusation of Forcible Kissing and Groping

If you have doubts about what the leftists are doing, just watch out for what they are accusing of others.
I'm willing to bet this isn't the only time this jerk has pulled this sort of thing.
I won't hold my breathe for Gloria Allred to produce one victim after another, because Franken is a Democrat.

This is just the beginning of those coming out with sexual misconduct...I bet just about every congressman will be busted from both parties..

But what makes it worse for people like Moore is he used his bible to slam others on his political platform..

This is just the beginning of those coming out with sexual misconduct...I bet just about every congressman will be busted from both parties..

But what makes it worse for people like Moore is he used his bible to slam others on his political platform..

What also makes him different is that there is no proof.

And then there will be proof and you will say he did nothing illegal ..Where does it end.

And then there won't be proof and you will say he did nothing illegal ..Where does it end.

There is no proof so why are you pretending?

Then there will be proof and you moron still say that he did it.

So leftists, what's your excuse for this?

161117franken.jpg

Must really hate women.

Lying MSM says Trump should call out Roy Moore since he called out Al Frankenstein. The difference is there is photographic evidence of Creepy Al's groping and still NO proof to back up the Moore allegations.

Forum List

Back