France has huge Hamas rally

France is lauding Hamas for killing, raping, and murdering women and children? France my Christian Grandfather defended in WWI? I don't think he'd like that much. He and his garrison and the American army made most of France safe from the Kaiser. Why would France embrace a murderous group bent on murdering as many of the Jewish whom we have used prayer lists to prevent Putin from taking France in his push to own more real estate in Europe as its Dictator?.

France has used water cannons, police, dogs, teargas and everything else on the demonstrators....and will continue to do so. Just saying.

France is lauding Hamas for killing, raping, and murdering women and children? France my Christian Grandfather defended in WWI? I don't think he'd like that much. He and his garrison and the American army made most of France safe from the Kaiser. Why would France embrace a murderous group bent on murdering as many of the Jewish whom we have used prayer lists to prevent Putin from taking France in his push to own more real estate in Europe as its Dictator?.
These aren't French people, they're Muslims the EU resettled there recently.

Last edited:

French govt tried to ban it and failed

France is an Islam country

France hasn't done themselves any favors,.from police violence to poor selection of immigrants. Immigrants we all need if they have the talent and ambition, but nations should avoid culturally incompatible citizens who support hate and terror attacks. Even China, as our adversary, said openly "we are ok with a smaller population as long as we attract the right citizens". A wise approach.

Last edited:
France hasn't done themselves any favors,.from police violence to poor selection of immigrants. Immigrants we all need if they have the talent and ambition, but nations should avoid culturally incompatible citizens who support hate and terror attacks. Even China, as our adversary, said openly "we are ok with a smaller as long as we attract the right citizens". A wise approach.
No we don't need them. Israel needs diversity.

9ac97339b10d284008ca07d5609d26667bc2a40acc88488e0d7a4ed50ab3f410_1.jpg

Attachments

• 1697157925721.jpeg
    1697157925721.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4
Things might pop off in France tomorrow, Macron imported a lot of Muslims, so did the UK and Sweden.

Yup!

All over Europe......in the UK it's like France or even worse.

"The UK Rainbow Police are very tough against normal people who don't like Globo Homo being shoved down their throats!
But they are nowhere to be found when these lunatics call for rape and murder"

1697156901489.png

In 100 years, Notre Dame will be a Mosque, ethic French will be a persecuted minority living as second class citizens and textbooks will teach that Frankistan has always been Islamic.

Forum List

Back