FPSRussia Producer shot - apparent homicide

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Aug 12, 2009
In the center of it all
A producer for the very popular YouTube channel FPSRussia was killed last week. It's apparently being investigated as a homicide.

If anyone is unfamiliar with FPSRussia, it's a YouTube show featuring a guy with a fake russian accent shooting guns.

Keith Ratliff Dead: FPSRussia YouTube Channel Producer Shot In Apparent Homicide, Georgia Police Say

Ratliff worked mostly behind the scenes to produce videos for the YouTube channel FPSRussia, a site dedicated to showcasing high-power firearms. FPSRussia -- which commands nearly 3.5 million subscribers and has generated over 500,000 page views is one of the top 10 channels ranked on YouTube.

Ratliff was known as an outspoken gun advocate. In a message posted to Twitter on Aug 11, 2012, he wrote: "I went to the movies with my pistol in my pocket the whole time I was praying that somebody would try to pull a Batman!"

My girlfriend is a big fan of the FPSRussia videos, and I've enjoyed them when she's showed them to me. It's really a shame.

This shouldn't be a political football.

Neither should the bodies of murdered children but you don't see the gun nutters backing off a bit. In fact, they're going full bore and ignoring every single fact concerning the constant murdering of our children.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - gun nuts have no heart, no ethics. They will quite cheerfully climb over the bodies of dead children if it suits their sick agenda of arming illegals terrorists and crooks.

Neither should the bodies of murdered children but you don't see the gun nutters backing off a bit. In fact, they're going full bore and ignoring every single fact concerning the constant murdering of our children.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - gun nuts have no heart, no ethics. They will quite cheerfully climb over the bodies of dead children if it suits their sick agenda of arming illegals terrorists and crooks.

Here are the facts
because of gun free zones unarmed people are shot killed or wounded
Because of gun control people are shot wounded or killed.,
Those are the facts you and every gun grabbers refuses to address.

Forum List

Back