FoxNews worshippers

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
I just posted a thread where someone had attacked FoxNews chairman Roger Ailes on an ABC talk show. It got 12 pages and counting of rightwing defense of their network.

Are people that INDOCTRINATED by FoxNews that they must defend her honor at all costs? If someone attacks MSNBC or CBS or the NY Times, I feel no need to come to their defense. Why are Foxnews viewers so rabid in their defense of Mother Fox?

I just posted a thread where someone had attacked FoxNews chairman Roger Ailes on an ABC talk show. It got 12 pages and counting of rightwing defense of their network.

Are people that INDOCTRINATED by FoxNews that they must defend her honor at all costs? If someone attacks MSNBC or CBS or the NY Times, I feel no need to come to their defense. Why are Foxnews viewers so rabid in their defense of Mother Fox?
Here's the epitomy of you liberal loons, RW:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMxVakssDdI]YouTube - Chris Matthews reaction to Obama SOTU: I forgot he was black[/ame]

And you people wonder why the liberal medias ratings are in the tank, and why that Titanic of a media entity "Air America" went belly up.

Fact is, FOX news tells the truth. That truth is killing the moron you fools voted for, and it's driving you clowns freakin' bonkers.

you got red mites burrowing in your ass donchya?

Last edited:
Man,another "BOOOOOOOOOOSSH!!!"/"BAD FOX NOOOOOOOOOZ!!!" thread? Yikes! Liberal wingnuts desperately need some new material. lol!

Last edited:

I think the real question is why are you so hell bent on discrediting them in public?

Their President is failing miserably,their old Liberal Media is dying,and now Fox News has just been voted the most balanced & trusted news in America today. OUCH!! Tough times ahead for the Liberal wingnuts. :)

So you all just proved the OP right with your responses...in order to defend FoxNews? wow. yeah, OP you're preaching to sheep.

I think the real question is why are you so hell bent on discrediting them in public?

Post a thread on the NY Times or MSNBC...

See how many liberals swarm to defend them. Are you really that indoctrinated by Fox?

my aunt agness, forx news needs no defense,, the public makes them number one in the ratings and in raking in the chips.. It's just funny to see all libtards scratching them chiggers..

I see it this way...

We, the people NEED the press to keep watch over our government.

Why?

Becuase we are too busy to do it ourselves.

During the Bush years, we did not have to worry...they ALL kept on top of him.

With Obama? The press is either too worried about being called racists or they are in the tank for him.

Other than Fox news, no one discusses anythingnegative about Obama...although I will admit, that seems to be changing.

But if the left continually knocks the one news channel that tells us what is hapopening, we are all screwed.

Hwey RW...got a question for ya....

How would you have liked it if MSNBC was the only one who told you what was happeningin Iraq for the last 7 years...and the right continually blasted MSNBC...

You should WANT SOMEONE to be on top of this administration.

Just saying.

The real Evil-Doers in the news Media are NBC and all Media outlets owned by GE. Immediate investigations need to begin into this White House's close relationship with GE. I mean how much Bailout/Stimulus $$ did this White House give to GE? This is very serious and needs to be investigated. Lets hope the Republicans can regain some power and begin to look into this.

Post a thread on the NY Times or MSNBC...

See how many liberals swarm to defend them. Are you really that indoctrinated by Fox?

Excuse me you hack...

I am more concerned about what the others are NOT telling me than what Fox IS telling me.

The fact that you arent speaks volumes.

Now go back to your hole.

Here Foxy Foxy........

Come and defend your network.......Liberals are badmouthing Mother Fox

Here Foxy

Here foxy foxy...come and get it

foxnews21.jpg

Come on little foxies...Liberals are bashing your network

fauxnews5b15dko5.jpg

Fox news watchers tend to get defensive when they are called names, Pop psychology 101.

How's that workin fer the left? Oh that's right. Fox's number keep climbing. Carry on.

INVESTIGATE GE RIGHT NOW!! No corporation that owns Media Outlets should have ever been allowed to receive Bailout/Stimulus money. GE + NBC = Biggest White House Butt-Sniffers in the Media.

Fox news watchers tend to get defensive when they are called names, Pop psychology 101.

How's that workin fer the left? Oh that's right. Fox's number keep climbing. Carry on.

WAHHHHHhhhh....Not fair!

Here's the epitomy of you liberal loons, RW:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMxVakssDdI"]YouTube - Chris Matthews reaction to Obama SOTU: I forgot he was black[/ame]

And you people wonder why the liberal medias ratings are in the tank, and why that Titanic of a media entity "Air America" went belly up.

Fact is, FOX news tells the truth. That truth is killing the moron you fools voted for, and it's driving you clowns freakin' bonkers.

What's your point? The entire campaign was about having a black president who was the Anti-Bush.

He's saying that we're no longer basing things so heavily on his skin colour, but on his policies, which is a good thing.

Forum List

Back