FoxNews worshippers

Why Liberals love Foxnews..

fox%20news%20piechart%202-thumb-548x369-1700671.jpg

INVESTIGATE GE RIGHT NOW!! No corporation that owns Media Outlets should have ever been allowed to receive Bailout/Stimulus money. GE + NBC = Biggest White House Butt-Sniffers in the Media.
Hey Liboc, it'll never happen as long as Holder is running the show. He's there to protect this corrupt president and administration by all means possible.

But, in due time, the sheer corruption being perpetrated by this president and administration will come to light. And it will no doubt be shocking as to the extent.

Who cares about Fox News. GE & NBC are the real Evil-Doers in the Media. They took all that Tax Payer cash from this White House and then became the biggest White House Butt-Sniffers in the Media. They really should be investigated.

and then became?

I seem to recall MSNBC being all up on Obama's nuts from the get-go

Who cares about Fox News. GE & NBC are the real Evil-Doers in the Media. They took all that Tax Payer cash from this White House and then became the biggest White House Butt-Sniffers in the Media. They really should be investigated.

The sheer number of visits to the Oval office by GE execs this past year is a red flag that must be investigated.

Fact is, GE stands to make billions under that cap and trade BS. And i'm sure that much of that money will no doubt make its way into Obama and his fellow corrupt cronies pockets. In fact, i'd bet my last dollar that money has already exchanged hands.

Yea MSNBC is completely unbiased. HUH? SAY WHAA?? Seriously,this White House/GE relationship needs to be fully investigated. GE should have never been allowed to receive all that Bailout/Stimulus cash.

I just posted a thread where someone had attacked FoxNews chairman Roger Ailes on an ABC talk show. It got 12 pages and counting of rightwing defense of their network.

Are people that INDOCTRINATED by FoxNews that they must defend her honor at all costs? If someone attacks MSNBC or CBS or the NY Times, I feel no need to come to their defense. Why are Foxnews viewers so rabid in their defense of Mother Fox?
Did you recognize this same phenomenon with George W. Bush?

Seems no matter how out of whack something is, the righties will defend it to the bitter end! Wait til Palin puts her foot in it again! Then we'll see some real water carrying!

Just don't watch if you don't like them. Seems pretty simple no? However,GE/NBC getting all that Tax Payer cash by way of Bailout/Stimulus is a lot more complicated and disturbing. It really is so perplexing that Liberal wingnuts can just gloss over this far more serious implication. Forget Fox News. Investigate this White House's shady relationship with GE/NBC right now.

Their President is failing miserably,their old Liberal Media is dying,and now Fox News has just been voted the most balanced & trusted news in America today. OUCH!! Tough times ahead for the Liberal wingnuts. :)
LOL, who voted ?
"now Fox News has just been voted the most balanced & trusted news in America today."

hey dogpoopie! Don't you think this should be in the fucking media section???? Huh????

I just posted a thread where someone had attacked FoxNews chairman Roger Ailes on an ABC talk show. It got 12 pages and counting of rightwing defense of their network.

Are people that INDOCTRINATED by FoxNews that they must defend her honor at all costs? If someone attacks MSNBC or CBS or the NY Times, I feel no need to come to their defense. Why are Foxnews viewers so rabid in their defense of Mother Fox?

Seems no matter how out of whack something is, the righties will defend it to the bitter end! Wait til Palin puts her foot in it again! Then we'll see some real water carrying!

I mean seriously.....

Who the hell gets outraged about someone badmouthing a news network? Unless it really isn't a news network

You simply don't get it. Its like when Neo took the red pill and saw the truth about "the liberal matrix". Its okay to be politically incorrect, and patriotic, and to cling to guns and religion....

I mean seriously.....

Who the hell gets outraged about someone badmouthing a news network? Unless it really isn't a news network

I only read the first page, but wow, they are really pissed off that you even asked this question. They don't bother trying to explain why they would defend FOX or the owners of FOX no matter what.....they just call you names and talk about chiggers, whatever they are....must be some trailor park southern thing....

It's brainwashing. That's the only way to explain it. They don't even WANT another news source. They believe, no questions asked, what FOX tells them. It's scary.

Think for yourselves people.

You simply don't get it. Its like when Neo took the red pill and saw the truth about "the liberal matrix". Its okay to be politically incorrect, and patriotic, and to cling to guns and religion....

Sure it is, kyzr, as long as you give the same grace to those who don't think like you.

Meanwhile we have Fox news Haters like yourself. Why do YOU feel a need to attack Fox news? Remind me of all the times you have attacked the other networks?

Sure it is, kyzr, as long as you give the same grace to those who don't think like you.

Left wing Zealots give no grace to us. Yet you demand we be the bigger man and give to you what you refuse to give to us. Usual left wing bullshit. Shit all over the Tea party and the Conservatives and THEN demand respect and consideration for themselves.

It is a TWO WAY street buddy.

Forum List

Back