Fox says Beto O'Rourke can't be president. They said he is too "Trumpian". Too much like Trump.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Fox News Hosts: Beto O'Rourke's Lack Of Experience Is 'Very Trumpian' And 'Dangerous'

“There are a lot of Republicans who could probably vote for this guy,” Asman remarked. “Because he has appeal to the middle — to the great middle. Here’s a guy who voted strong on criminal justice, he voted for the Iraq War in 2002. He’s an old school Democrat.”

“He’s very Trumpian,” co-host Melissa Francis agreed.

----------------

They question his experience.

Can you believe it?

One even said:
I think of Beto O’Rourke being woken up in the middle of the night with an emergency in regards [sic] to North Korea or Syria or Turkey.” “What the hell is he going to do and say?”

Sometimes Fox leaves me speechless.

Fox News Hosts: Beto O'Rourke's Lack Of Experience Is 'Very Trumpian' And 'Dangerous'

“There are a lot of Republicans who could probably vote for this guy,” Asman remarked. “Because he has appeal to the middle — to the great middle. Here’s a guy who voted strong on criminal justice, he voted for the Iraq War in 2002. He’s an old school Democrat.”

“He’s very Trumpian,” co-host Melissa Francis agreed.

----------------

They question his experience.

Can you believe it?

One even said:
I think of Beto O’Rourke being woken up in the middle of the night with an emergency in regards [sic] to North Korea or Syria or Turkey.” “What the hell is he going to do and say?”

Sometimes Fox leaves me speechless.
maybe you should stop watching these useless "news" shows......

I gave up the corporate state media machine long ago, it's toxic. By design.

a3e2a93ba81760_full.jpg

Deanturd is responsible for more animal deaths than PETA.

PETA Kills AnimalsHome - PETA Kills Animals

Last edited:

Forum List

Back