FOX News runs disclaimer during trump's CPAC speech.....

I thought FOX distanced themselves right away from Trumps election claims and accepted Biden's presidency? is this the OP's own version of fake news?

Fort Fun Indiana
So people like me that believe:
A) Cancelling Keystone as Biden did will led to 34 oil tankers carrying 34 million barrels on the open ocean per month is more environmentally dangerous than 700 barrels traveling one mile on dry land.
That is a cultish belief?
B) That canceling 25% of the national oil production as Biden has done by cancelling all exploration
on federal lands will cause gas prices to Increase in 1 year...43%!
C) Federal rules and regulations were cut by the president announced that in his first eight months in office, covered federal agencies issued just three new rules while taking 67 deregulatory actions (a 1:22 ratio), resulting in annual cost savings of $570 million.
See the difference between millions of Americans like me and people like you is we don't really care about name calling, hatreds... we like Trump just want things done. If that is a "cultish belief"..so be it!

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 3.59.42 PM.png

And let's not overlook FOX's grift, here. They are embarrassed of Trump and his cult. But they still give him as much attention as they can, because -- like all the grifters in the Trump orbit -- they are in the business of making money off the cult.

I thought FOX distanced themselves right away from Trumps election claims and accepted Biden's presidency? is this the OP's own version of fake news?
Then you got fooled. Their two highest rated shows feature Trumpism for their duration, including casting doubt on the 2020 election results.

Cancelling Keystone as Biden did will led to 34 oil tankers carrying 34 million barrels on the open ocean per month is more environmentally dangerous than 700 barrels traveling one mile on dry land.
Then you are a fool who doesn't realize every drop of that oil in the keystone pipeline would go on tankers to be shipped to foriegn countries, and more oil would end up on tankers due to increased production and due to a higher proportion of it not being sold in the US. . I didn't read the rest. Sorting through your steaming bullshit is a full time job, and i already have a job.

Fort Fun Indiana
Too bad you don't know how to use the Internet while you are evidently busy washing dishes!
FACTS so easy to get... and like the grossly uninformed Congresswoman from NY (a Dumb democrat)... proven wrong!

Will all the oil from the Keystone XL pipeline be exported?​

"I’ve opposed the Keystone strategy for a long time because it is an export strategy," Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-NY, told the Press-Republican newspaper in Plattsburgh. "It doesn’t even have any oil for America to make our gas prices cheaper."
Gillibrand suggests the crude oil imported through the pipeline would be immediately exported to other countries once it reaches the Gulf Coast.
Experts say that is not the case.

FACT!!!..."I don't believe that she is correct," said Mark Bateau, Director of the Energy Institute at the University of Michigan.
"In general, refineries designed to handle heavier crudes are the ones most likely to utilize this oil, in some cases instead of heavy crudes imported from places like Venezuela."

FACT!!! "I would say it doesn’t accurately describe the likely outcome," said Stanley Reynolds, an environmental economics expert from the University at Arizona. "It’s true that the oil would come from Canada and then mainly go to the U.S. Gulf Coast for refining."

FINALLY THE company that is building the pipeline!!!
TransCanada, the company building the pipeline, confirmed in an email that the pipeline was designed to reach refineries in the Gulf Coast region.

Why are people like so often proven so wrong with their totally uninformed personal and truly
ignorant observations!

Forum List

Back