FOX news reputation plummets in new poll

And still the MAGA crowd watches the channel 24/7. Mind boggling....Perhaps they enjoy being lied to?
so who forces you to watch.....why do yo worry about what people watch....are you a communist tool

They find some sort of sick thrill over the lies that FOX tells. They know that much of their news is lies, but they go to bed thinking, some of their sensation lies could be true.

Like when they were lying about Dominion voting machines, their faithful viewers went to bed thinking....FOX SAID trump WAS CHEATED....IT MUST BE TRUE. But after a while, the continuous lies begin to take their effect. Now that the FOX viewers have been indoctrinated to lies, they need to be fed falsehoods on a regular basis.

The most disappointed people that FOX has been caught in lies and that Tucker is gone is Poootin and his Generals. It could be that the firing of Tucker shocks the Kremlin to such an extent that they give up the wat in Ukraine. That would be a hoot.
jimmy you watch it to much,,,,,no wonder you have a trumpy doll....

The eight o;clock time slot is not as entertaining now. Lawrence Jones seems to think that he can fill Tucker's shoes by being obnoxious.

He needs to give it a second thought.
Being obnoxious worked for Carlson.

And still the MAGA crowd watches the channel 24/7. Mind boggling....Perhaps they enjoy being lied to?

You dumb motherfucker!!!
You've been told time and time again Conservatives are dumping FUX and here you are trying to score political points off of em.
In fact I just made a post stating the fact that you idiots keep trying to score points over FUX.
Thanks for confirming my post.

No surprise their reputation is plummeting with the truth of how they package and project their Partisan factually challenged propaganda, to the masses without journalistic integrety has been on display and they still have the word "NEWS" in their name (for recognition, not accuracy). Some herd animals never forget the trough, where they get slopped, and being hand fed is even better.
overcrowded.gif

giphy.gif

I'm a huge fan of Fox.
it's on my TV when I wake up in the morning.
And still on when when I go to sleep at night.
I have a TV in every room of my house with Fox news on.
So this way, I never miss out on a single word they say..
I don't have to try and figure things out myself.
Fox sorts out all the political/ social nuances for me.
Not having to think makes life soo much easier. ... :thup:
oh yeah? Well, I have my Elon Musk chip in my head tuned to Fox 24/7/365

Being obnoxious worked for Carlson.
and it works for trump. I guess being Woke is not demeaning women, insulting minorities, or trying to deprive those with needs in our society. If that is the case, trump, tucker, and desantis are the epidemy of anti-woke.

Unfortunately, many, many evangelist see the blustering, lying, demeaning manner of these people some kind of sick strength. Could it have been that Jesus was Woke? That should make a few heads explode! :auiqs.jpg:

pop-art-stressed-businessman-explosion-260nw-574278430.jpg

Forum List

Back