Fox News ratings collapse for entire prime time line up despite the left claiming no one would stop watching.

It's funny....
I've been telling the leftwing idiots on USMB that FUX has been going left yet they still try and use FUX as a way to gain political points.
And whats even more amazing is they still insist that FUX is a conservative news channel.
FUX is going the way of Drudge who is no longer relevant as a conservative sight.

Every Single Prime Time show except Gutfield is down by double digits and losing to BOTH CNN & BSNBC every night since Tuckers firing.

So just like Bud Light the left on this board were 100% wrong in their predictions on Conservatives not tuning out.

Just to make sure I understand. You are saying that Conservatives will not watch the news unless it is spindles, folded, and mutilated, beyond any resemblance of truth. That the Conservatives demand a steady diet of lies.

Are you saying the Conservatives eyes, ears, and minds are closed to truth?

It's funny....
I've been telling the leftwing idiots on USMB that FUX has been going left yet they still try and use FUX as a way to gain political points.
And whats even more amazing is they still insist that FUX is a conservative news channel.
FUX is going the way of Drudge who is no longer relevant as a conservative sight.
FOX is going nowhere....on the other hand liberal cities like san francisco are druggie shitholes

Just to make sure I understand. You are saying that Conservatives will not watch the news unless it is spindles, folded, and mutilated, beyond any resemblance of truth. That the Conservatives demand a steady diet of lies.

Are you saying the Conservatives eyes, ears, and minds are closed to truth?
You clearly don't understand and that's odd considering my op was crystal fucking clear.

Leftards are morons.

You clearly don't understand and that's odd considering my op was crystal fucking clear.

Leftards are morons.

You’re the moron, who was happy to have Fox News lie you in the first place. I tried to watch Fox a few times but five minutes in I’d sit there thinking “They’re lying about everything” and then I changed the channel.

The channels you’re now watching are no different than Fox. They’re telling you the same lies FOX told you for the same reasons - so their billionaire owners will continue to get tax cuts, and working people will be screwed.

It’s not the “leftards” who are the morons here.

Every Single Prime Time show except Gutfield is down by double digits and losing to BOTH CNN & BSNBC every night since Tuckers firing.

So just like Bud Light the left on this board were 100% wrong in their predictions on Conservatives not tuning out.

The more Fox moves towards accurate news the lower their ratings will be. That isn’t what conservatives like. They like lies that make them feel good. Off topic, she sure looks amazing spouting nonsense, Fox always gets that part right.

Forum List

Back