Fox News Producer Caught Rallying 9/12 Protest Crowd

It's news, it's what you do. You get soundbytes and action from ppl. Otherwise, it's not worth recording.

If the crowd hit a lull at the exact time the cameras roll, but they've been loud and raucous, I can certainly see a producer who has been talking with them and listening to them encourage them to make some noise and be heard.

Not only that, journalists have to have rapport with the ppl they're interviewing. And most people will tell reporters, "I just want to make sure people hear about this.." and you sympathize with them, and you encourage them to make the most of their interview.

I don't think anyone ever says that the guys like Beck and Hannity, who have talk shows, aren't biased. They wear their bias and admit to it. So to use those guys as "proof" that Fox's regular news is biased is crap.

to be fair, Hannity is biased. Beck, gives the Republican party hell all the time. but of course people who don't know Beck don't know that. That's the reason he melted down that day and told that dumbass woman to get off his phone.

you'll need to show ACTUAL proof of that bias

mind you i dont watch FNC 24/7 either

You mean those two videos weren't enough?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCfnXo3ANnQ]YouTube - Fox lady want Obama DEAD![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcPF59CoGvs&feature=PlayList&p=A3BD2524FE99BD4D&index=1]YouTube - Fox News Gets Reefer Madness Over So-Called Killer Marijuana[/ame]

Basically, the whole guy's playlist for starters.
OMG what a fucking S T R E T C H
she was a GUEST on FNC, not one of their people
thats fucking dumb for you to claim

I never even heard of Beck until all the libs jumped on the Beck/hate bandwagon.

He's a commentator. He comments on events and people, and his personal bias is included in the commentary, of course. That's what commentators do.

Just as "editorials" aren't news...they're the opinion of the editor, or a panel of reporters, or the opinion of an outsider.

beck-22.jpg

Forum List

Back