FOX News: Omarosa Outsmarting Trump

So was the "wacky dog" hired by Crooked Hillary and The Swamp to spy on our President and attack our democracy?

How the fuck do you manage to turn EVERYTHING into some sort of Clinton conspiracy theory?

They ought to name a mental disorder for this.

This from the far left pushing a debunked collusion narrative because they can not accept the fact that Hilary is worse than Trump!

Which "debunked collusion narrative"?

The one where Trump constantly licks Putin's ass and talks about loving Wikileaks and their DNC email dump that happens within 24 hours of Pussy Gate? This, after his son, his son-in-law and campaign chair hold a meeting with Russian government representatives to discuss how Kremlin has dirt on Hillary and it's release should be timed sometime in the summer?

That "debunked collusion narrative"?

images

Well then tell me please - HOW was it debunked exactly?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Didn't Stormy take 150K from Trump for a one night stand? Based on that rate of return, Omarosa is in for a real windfall. I bet she is measuring drapes for her new mansion.
They are both being used and played just like you...

Just like you.
I'm not the one that gets up everyday and turns on CNN with baited breath in the hopes that they found the collusion evidence...lol hoping for an impossibility...salivating at nonsensical fake news stories about Trump...
Living off of hearsay....LMAO

No you get up each morning and go right to fox, breitbart, infowars, pundit the original fake news sites.

Kilmeade said Trump is probably inadvertently helping Omorsa sell her book and somebody named Ken Meyer translates it to "Omarosa outsmarting Trump" and the idiotic drooling left applauds just like they did when Cuomo said "America never was that great". Hatred will do strange things to what little sense you have left.

Last edited:
No you get up each morning and go right to fox, breitbart, infowars, pundit the original fake news sites
No I get up every morning and think for myself...I don't allow the fake news on CNN types to confuse my judgement with unnamed sources half stories and made up crap from butthurt liberals that don't know how to lose....you don't know how to win either and that's a good thing...

Say OP, add substance where your mouth is. Articulate why you've come to the conclusion " Putin manipulates Trump like a puppet".

Ummm - did you watch what happened in Hilsinki?

Trump reportedly fawned over Putin after their meeting and told aides the Russian leader was strong, smart, and cunning

Trump stunned observers when, during a press conference after the Helsinki summit, he refused to denounce Putin, declined to hold Russia accountable for its interference in the 2016 election, and suggested the FBI was part of a conspiracy to underine his election victory. Instead, he touted the "direct, open, deeply productive dialogue" he had with Putin.

In turn, national security experts said, Putin played Trump like a fiddle.

...The White House or Trump had to walk back their remarks on three separate occasions, and the State Department, the Senate, and even Trump's top intelligence chief publicly split with him over the last ten days on the issue of Russia's aggression toward the West.

Trump is straight up Putin's bitch.

The Republican Party has joined the dark side. Trump punished Brennan for exercising his First Amendment rights, political speech. Though being critical of Trump, Brennan has not divulged classified information. Trump punished Brennan for being critical of him, and a number of Republicans support Trump in his infringement of First Amendment rights.

This is surreal.

Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn, the chamber's second-ranking Republican, said he doesn't understand why former employees have access to classified information at all. Perhaps it is because the persons on Trump's enemies list have over 300 years combined experience in political and intelligence matters.

GOP Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado called Brennan's comments on the administration "disgraceful" to the country.
"I think what John Brennan has said about this country over the past several months has been disgraceful," Gardner said. Brennan has not been critical of the country. He has been critical of Trump. Gardner's intelligence may be an issue. What a foolish statement.

South Carolina Republican Sen. Tim Scott responded, "why should I find it to be troubling. I don't think it's retribution," Scott said. "However, I think it's clear that Brennan has found a way to monetize a part of his national security clearance and I'm not sure how that served our national security." What politician hasn't done that? Is Scott really that naive or does he think the folks in South Carolina are stupid?

South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham said Brennan brought it upon himself. "I think Mr. Brennan brought this upon himself by being so outrageous in his comments, making conclusions that I don't think are supported by the evidence. When you look at CIA policy of how a former director should carry themselves, I think Mr. Brennan stepped well over the line."

Now that is interesting, coming from Graham. Brennan said this about Helsinki. "Donald Trump's press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of 'high crimes & misdemeanors.' It was nothing short of treasonous," Brennan, obviously, was not in government when he said that.

Lindsey Graham, a sitting Senator and a member of Trump's party, had this to say about Helsinki. “Missed opportunity by President Trump to firmly hold Russia accountable for 2016 meddling and deliver a strong warning ... This answer by President Trump will be seen by Russia as a sign of weakness and create far more problems than it solves.”

That sure sounds treasonous to me.

“Today’s press conference in Helsinki was one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory. The damage inflicted by President Trump’s naiveté, egotism, false equivalence, and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate ... The summit in Helsinki was a tragic mistake. No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant.” Republican Senator John McCain.

At Helsinki Trump rejected the American intelligence community and accepted Putin's word because he was forceful. “The Russians are not our friends and I entirely believe the assessment of our intelligence community.” Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell.

“The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally. There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia, which remains hostile to our most basic values and ideals.” House Speaker Paul Ryan.

To Cornyn, Gardner, Scott, Graham, I have only one question. What did Brennan get wrong?

Now the guileless Trump admits to the Wall Street Journal that the Russian probe was the reason for the action taken against Brennan. In other words the spineless Republicans are now cheering Trump's attempt at obstruction of justice.

As a Republican this is making me sick.

Yes, Brian Kilmeade actually said that. Trump was playing into Omarosa's hands.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/brian-k...arted-president-trump-who-has-taken-the-bait/

Nothing new. Hillary said he could be baited with a tweet. Putin manipulates him like a puppet.

Trump is so transparent. Omarosa knows his buttons. Outsmarting Trump? A newt could do it.

Omarosa played Trump like a banjo. It is obvious. Yesterday, the networks were ablaze about the contents of Omarosa's book and whether or not there was a tape of Donald saying the "N" word, as if this were some huge national security issue. Trump's moronic, racist, highly insensitive tweets about the former White House official were being repeated ad nauseam on every network.

To rid himself of a pesky, embarrassing issue, Trump committed an impeachable act. He punished an American citizen for exercising a fundamental First Amendment right and he threatened others for disagreeing with him.

There has been no reaction from members of the Republican Party.

Let's take this by the numbers.

1. Trump says the free press is the real enemy of the people. "The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!" -Donald J. Trump

2. Trump has not held a news conference in a month. He is hiding out from reporters, meaning he is avoiding the eyes and ears of the American people.

3. Trump revoked the security clearance of John Brennan, former CIA director, because of Brennan's political views.

4. Expressing one's political views is the hallmark of American democracy and an essential freedom.

Trump said in a statement Wednesday he is still considering revoking the security clearances of several others for their political views: former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former FBI Director James Comey, former CIA director and National Security Agency chief Michael Hayden, former deputy attorney general Sally Yates, former national security adviser Susan Rice, former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, former FBI officials Lisa Page and Peter Strzok, and Bruce Ohr, a current Justice Department official.

The White House provided no evidence that Brennan has misused his security clearance since leaving government.

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, the top Trump-appointed intelligence official, was not consulted on revoking Brennan's clearance, neither was Gina Haspel, current CIA director.

If the President of the United States punishes a person or persons for exercising their inalienable rights without cause that is an impeachable offense. Trump is President at the pleasure of the American people. He is answerable to the American people. He may think so temporarily because of the meekness of Republicans in Congress, but Trump is not an autocrat.

This all came about for two reasons. First and foremost, Trump's abject stupidity. Revoking their security clearances will not shut anyone up. If anything, they will become more vocal. There is no evidence any Trump critic revealed classified information.

Second, the endeavors of an unreliable opportunist. The nation owes Omarosa a debt of gratitude.

The first intimations that Trump might harbor a dark secret originated among America’s European allies, which, being situated closer to Russia, have had more experience fending off its nefarious encroachments. In 2015, Western European intelligence agencies began picking up evidence of communications between the Russian government and people in Donald Trump’s orbit. In April 2016, one of the Baltic states shared with then–CIA director John Brennan an audio recording of Russians discussing funneling money to the Trump campaign. In the summer of 2016, Robert Hannigan, head of the U.K. intelligence agency GCHQ, flew to Washington to brief Brennan on intercepted communications between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The contents of these communications have not been disclosed, but what Brennan learned obviously unsettled him profoundly. In congressional testimony on Russian election interference last year, Brennan hinted that some Americans might have betrayed their country. “Individuals who go along a treasonous path,” he warned, “do not even realize they’re along that path until it gets to be a bit too late.” In an interview this year, he put it more bluntly: “I think [Trump] is afraid of the president of Russia. The Russians may have something on him personally that they could always roll out and make his life more difficult.”

While the fact that the former CIA director has espoused this theory hardly proves it, perhaps we should give more credence to the possibility that Brennan is making these extraordinary charges of treason and blackmail at the highest levels of government because he knows something we don’t.

What If Trump Has Been a Russian Asset Since 1987?

Forum List

Back