Fox News Must Be having Budget Issues

:razz:

I didn't even listen to your clip.

I'm sure it isn't Wallace. He might be a bad journalist but he's not stupid enough to do a career ending stunt like that.

The concerned parent bit is bullshit...just what everyone expects from FOX.
You should listen to the clip. It's a clean mp3 file with nothing else to it -- and you get to hear ME too!

I'm about 70% sure it IS Wallace.

Judge for yourself -- it's not exactly 100% perfect, but I'm pretty sure it's Wallace. Maybe 70% sure.
I took the "concerned parent" clip, and reduced the pitch about 8 half-steps. And then because I listened to several known clips of Wallace, I noticed he's a fairly staccato speaker. So I took the lowered-pitch recording, and time shrunk it by about 3 seconds to make the speech faster.
Is it Wallace? You make the call: >click to listen<
Sounds more like David Letterman. Thanks for doing that by the way.
Well, we know it's not Letterman. Not on Glenn Beck. :rofl:
You don't think it's Wallace?
Naw. The picture outlines from a previous post didn't really match either. It's interesting though.

I think Wallace has a more nasal tone than the "concerned parent". You sound like Detective Frank Tripp on CSI Miami.:cool:

Judge for yourself -- it's not exactly 100% perfect, but I'm pretty sure it's Wallace. Maybe 70% sure.

I took the "concerned parent" clip, and reduced the pitch about 8 half-steps. And then because I listened to several known clips of Wallace, I noticed he's a fairly staccato speaker. So I took the lowered-pitch recording, and time shrunk it by about 3 seconds to make the speech faster.

Is it Wallace? You make the call:

>click to listen<

Now, as to the OP -- Budget issues? They pay Wallace whether he's on camera, or speaks or not. So I'm not sure where you think you're getting a budget issue.

The REAL question to me is, if this is indeed Wallace and he does indeed have kids in that school and if indeed he was actually there, what's the need to disguise him?
That was great. Good job and nice research.
(nice to hear your voice as well. :)

Thanks!

>click to listen<

Now, as to the OP -- Budget issues? They pay Wallace whether he's on camera, or speaks or not. So I'm not sure where you think you're getting a budget issue.

The REAL question to me is, if this is indeed Wallace and he does indeed have kids in that school and if indeed he was actually there, what's the need to disguise him?
That was great. Good job and nice research.
(nice to hear your voice as well. :)

Thanks!
Well.... Thankyouverymuch.....

But...

Do you think it was Wallace? I'm still not all that sure of it myself. The more I listen and the more I play with the recording of the "concerned parent" the more doubts I get.

I think Wallace has a more nasal tone than the "concerned parent".
That and the fact that I had to speed up the "parent" to give him some of the staccato delivery that Wallace has, is making me wonder about my 70%.
You sound like Detective Frank Tripp on CSI Miami.:cool:
No idea who that is, but okay.

He's the bald dude.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2UxLRkhfGU&feature=related]YouTube - Frank & Horatio -- 1x16[/ame]

I think Wallace has a more nasal tone than the "concerned parent".
That and the fact that I had to speed up the "parent" to give him some of the staccato delivery that Wallace has, is making me wonder about my 70%.
You sound like Detective Frank Tripp on CSI Miami.:cool:
No idea who that is, but okay.

He's the bald dude.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2UxLRkhfGU&feature=related"]YouTube - Frank & Horatio -- 1x16[/ame]
Okay, if you say so.

That guy, I liked best his bit role in the show "Vengeance Unlimited" where he kept asking Mr. Chapel if he was going to hit him again. The answer was yes, and he did hit him again. Every time.

Until at the end, he pleaded, "don't hit me again please!"

Oh and, he hit him again anyway!

>click to listen<

Thank you for doing that. As for my OP, it was some sarcasm that Fox can no longer afford to get anyone else on the show and therefore need to get Fox Anchors to be the anon sources.

In reality, it's because nobody would take that story by Glenn Beck seriously if we knew it was Chris Wallace.

>click to listen<

Thank you for doing that. As for my OP, it was some sarcasm that Fox can no longer afford to get anyone else on the show and therefore need to get Fox Anchors to be the anon sources.

In reality, it's because nobody would take that story by Glenn Beck seriously if we knew it was Chris Wallace.

I think Fox may operate differently from your chosen in the pocket channel. I don't think Fox pays anybody to appear on their programs.

I think Fox may operate differently from your chosen in the pocket channel. I don't think Fox pays anybody to appear on their programs.

Again, you seemed to miss the fact it was sarcasm. Never mind the fact that running a television show like Fox News isn't free by any means. Besides, plane rides aren't free and neither are getting people with cameras to certain places. There are expenses for them such as other news business.

"Nobody" and "we" don't work together there.

And actually, if Wallace reported on it there would be a whole hell of alot more credibility than what we saw in the video. I'm pretty sure Wallace -- who is actually a journalist -- has quite a bit more credibility than Beck.

I suppose I don't have to ask you if you think the distorted voice was Wallace.

And actually, if Wallace reported on it there would be a whole hell of alot more credibility than what we saw in the video. I'm pretty sure Wallace -- who is actually a journalist -- has quite a bit more credibility than Beck.

If Wallace reported the story, sure. However, he didn't, and Beck was making it a part of his conspiracy. If you have to hide something like that, that means you know something you're doing is wrong. It would be similar to MSNBC doing a story on George W Bush and doing the same thing with Dan Rather.

And you know how I feel obviously about the voice. Hell, I thought the picture that compared the picture to the person, hairline and all looked like Wallace's shape.

If Wallace reported the story, sure.
I should have clairified. Had Wallace actually guested on Beck's show, reporting on this himself, it would have a hell of alot more credibility than what we saw here.
And you know how I feel obviously about the voice.
I really don't.
Hell, I thought the picture that compared the picture to the person, hairline and all looked like Wallace's shape.
I keep in mind that they can make those en-shadowed silhouettes be any shape they wish. I've worked in TV production and know how those shots are done.

What they CANNOT do, is electronically disguise a voice to where it can't be identified, so I dismissed the image comparisons and went for the science.

Which is what the idiots in your video should have done. But it's clear they don't have a very discriminating, critical thinking audience, therefore they know they can get away with hokum and it'll be faithfully regurgitated.

I'm 50-50 on whether it's Wallace's voice. That's down from 70% because I kept playing with the clip, and haven't been able to get the REAL Wallace voice out of it, convincingly.

One of the problems is the really poor sound quality of the reproduction of the Beck segment the guys in the video offered.

This is typical TYT nonsense. First, nobody suggested that she wants to shoot people in the head. Secondly, yes, they laughed because she said Mao and Mother Theresa. BUT, she went on to quote Mao, not Mother Theresa. Hence, the irony is that given the two, the one she prefers is Mao. And even at that, nothing about irony makes it a joke or an untrue statement.
(NOTE)I had a lot more to say on this but for some reason I can't post links again because apparently my post count has been reset. If you want my take, you can read the latest article at TheAxisOfStevilShow(dot)com.

Forum List

Back