Fox News Most Trusted News Source

Hey - thanks for reminding me - it's almost 8.
Gotta log off and get my O'Reilly fix. I personally enjoy his program. And I even enjoy the liberal guests he has on as regular guests. They seem like good folk. Good interaction. Interesting to hear their points of view. You don't get that everywhere on TV unfortunately.
Probably why Bill's ratings remain at the top.
What a great hour Bill is having tonight. His Talking Points memo is timely and accurate. ( re: Ferguson, MO.) Liberals and conservatives as guests. But where-ever Dr. Charles Krauthammer, a former Democrat, until Reagan became president, decides to lend his voice and opinions, is the same place I want to be. :thup:

Last edited:
I wonder why Republicans lost the last 2 elections then? I watched as they (Fox) proclaimed ole Mitt had won the election long after everyone else knew Obama had won. Thats some real unbiased reporting there.

Looking at the income profile below education, Fox is also the lowest for incomes over 30k. So lessee, most trust name in news among uneducated poor old white people? :)

Translation: Fox News! The go-to news outlet for dumb white trash.

Fox News also scores #1 as the news source with the fewest college graduates in their viewing audience. So maybe being uneducated has something to do with trusting people on tv. :)

Again (see 39), mass attention is garnered by emotional-hook shiny objects, so the less educated a viewer is, the less likely they are to see the nature of what's being dangled in front of them. And why they dangle it.

Forum List

Back