Fox News makes Obama Cry

I have consistently said that other Administrations have 'frozen out individuals and outlets'. Fact remains, though, this Administration has overstepped the boundaries that have been upheld by both the media and previous Administrations. Bush froze out, as have other Administrations, but not to the ridiculous extent that Obama has. He has kicked down the long standing boundary that exists. That is bad for the media - all of them, hence their support for Fox, it is bad for the Administration, and, most importantly, it is bad for the American people.

Fact is, with media bias, an Administration can afford to freeze out one left leaning outlet - there are others to carry the message. The same is not true the other way around. Fox are the only right leaning media source. For this Administration to behave this way to the one broadcaster that talks to the right, is narrowminded and childish to say the least.

I know MRC well. They are one of the most legitimate sources of information - I use them constantly in my job.

THAT just shows how far right BIAS you are...you operate in the right wing echo chamber...

Media Research Center Inc. (MRC) is a conservative media watchdog group run by president and founder Brent Bozell.

L. Brent Bozell III is the founder and President of the Media Research Center, which calls itself a conservative media watchdog organization.

Bozell is Executive Director of the Conservative Victory Committee (CVC), "an independent multi-candidate political action committee that has helped elect dozens of conservative candidates over the past ten years.
Sourcewatch

---------------------------------------

The POINT: what the Obama White House is doing is NOTHING compared to what the Bush White House did...

The Bush White House operated in the shadows and much more nefariously...'Sunlight Is the Best Disinfectant'

"I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made"
Franklin D. Roosevelt

Yes, I know who they are - they are a legitimate SOURCE OF INFORMATION. There are left leaning legitimate SOURCES OF INFORMATION too! If you use both, you get a reasonably balanced picture around 'news', and 'issues'. Christ on a bike, you are so completely off the hook that it is impossible to get any level of debate.

I can't debate with you if you don't grasp simple principles - like sources of information,bias, balance, etc.

Were even, no one can debate with a far right wing pea brain...

My views since I was a young man haven't changed. I'm a JFK liberal and a Goldwater libertarian...CENTER/left. The "change" you're oblivious to is the "center" has been move significantly to the right by the failed Reagan revolution...

The current GOP is so far right of Goldwater, he'd be labeled as a liberal today. SO, America needs to get BACK to a REAL center...not a far right center...

I think Fox news is free to champion whatever causes they'd like to. And Obama and/or folks in his administration are free to comment on what Fox airs all they want.

That's EVERYBODY exercising their free-speech rights.

THAT just shows how far right BIAS you are...you operate in the right wing echo chamber...

Media Research Center Inc. (MRC) is a conservative media watchdog group run by president and founder Brent Bozell.

L. Brent Bozell III is the founder and President of the Media Research Center, which calls itself a conservative media watchdog organization.

Bozell is Executive Director of the Conservative Victory Committee (CVC), "an independent multi-candidate political action committee that has helped elect dozens of conservative candidates over the past ten years.
Sourcewatch

---------------------------------------

The POINT: what the Obama White House is doing is NOTHING compared to what the Bush White House did...

The Bush White House operated in the shadows and much more nefariously...'Sunlight Is the Best Disinfectant'

"I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made"
Franklin D. Roosevelt

Yes, I know who they are - they are a legitimate SOURCE OF INFORMATION. There are left leaning legitimate SOURCES OF INFORMATION too! If you use both, you get a reasonably balanced picture around 'news', and 'issues'. Christ on a bike, you are so completely off the hook that it is impossible to get any level of debate.

I can't debate with you if you don't grasp simple principles - like sources of information,bias, balance, etc.

My views since I was a young man haven't changed. I'm a JFK liberal and a Goldwater libertarian...CENTER/left. The "change" you're oblivious to is the "center" has been move significantly to the right by the failed Reagan revolution...

The current GOP is so far right of Goldwater, he'd be labeled as a liberal today. SO, America needs to get BACK to a REAL center...not a far right center...

Every time I think I've got the level of your stupidity, you go and lower the bar.

If you honestly think I'm 'far right' then you are not naive - you are completely fucking stupid. You say 'far right' so you don't get your ass kicked for calling me a Nazi.... because Nazi's are the far right. If you bothered to actually read what I write, you would see that I am just someone who believes in the founding principles of the United States, a lover of liberty - I am not interested in political parties. I view all politicians as corrupt assholes who don't deserve to be in office.

This idiot stance of calling anyone who disagrees with you as 'far right' is completely fucking stupid, you know that right?

Everyone who uses the term 'far right' or 'Nazi' as a label for those that they do not understand is an idiot - that'll be you.

Every time I think I've got the level of your stupidity, you go and lower the bar.

If you honestly think I'm 'far right' then you are not naive - you are completely fucking stupid. You say 'far right' so you don't get your ass kicked for calling me a Nazi.... because Nazi's are the far right. If you bothered to actually read what I write, you would see that I am just someone who believes in the founding principles of the United States, a lover of liberty - I am not interested in political parties. I view all politicians as corrupt assholes who don't deserve to be in office.

This idiot stance of calling anyone who disagrees with you as 'far right' is completely fucking stupid, you know that right?

Everyone who uses the term 'far right' or 'Nazi' as a label for those that they do not understand is an idiot - that'll be you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Fox news is free to champion whatever causes they'd like to. And Obama and/or folks in his administration are free to comment on what Fox airs all they want.

Yeah, but to hear certain talking heads on FOX put it, their 1st Ammendment rights are being trampled on by having the WH point out what most people already know about FOX anyway.

Pea brain alert...

The pea brains that believe Fox News is REAL journalism...

Believe THIS is REAL sports...

1Wrestling.jpg

Are you saying pro wrestlers aren't athletes? And have ever watched StudioB, The Live Desk, Special Report or America's Newsroom? I doubt it, you see clips of Hannity and Beck and you (like the rest of the idiots) believe this is how all of Fox news is. Fact is there is a lot of "news" reporting on Fox but you can't get past the opinion shows to see it. Get your head out Obama's ass every once in a while and take a deep breath of sanity.

Pro wrestlers are the best athletes steroids can buy... BUT, the point is not whether they are athletes, but pro wrestling portrays matches as legitimate, when the moves are choreographed and the outcome is predetermined...

Fox DOES report news, but their focus and mix are slanted and bias...it's hard for you right wing pea brains to understand nuances ...I'm surprised you're able to cross a street without getting creamed...

Give some examples of Fox news reports that you consider biased.

By the same token, Boyking's goon squad has no excuse whatsoever to run around issuing veiled threats to other outlets, should they pick up on any story broken on Fox.

Yeah, but to hear certain talking heads on FOX put it, their 1st Ammendment rights are being trampled on by having the WH point out what most people already know about FOX anyway.

Yeah, it's the same thing Susan Sarrandon said when the baseball hall of fame uninvited her and her hubby to induction ceremonies after they made anti-war statements. And the same argument that came from Natalie Maines. It comes from every side of the political spectrum when people take offense at what they say.

Everybody has a right to say what they want - and everybody else has a right to express their opinion about what you said.

Works for me.

Thank goodness all these folks whining about the attacks on poor wittle Fox news were every bit as supportive of other news outlets that have been criticized as being part of the "liberal mainstream media."

Last edited:

Yeah, it's the same thing Susan Sarrandon said when the baseball hall of fame uninvited her and her hubby to induction ceremonies after they made anti-war statements. And the same argument that came from Natalie Maines. It comes from every side of the political spectrum when people take offense at what they say.

Everybody has a right to say what they want - and everybody else has a right to express their opinion about what you said.

Works for me.

Thank goodness all these folks whining about the attacks on poor wittle Fox news were every bit as supportive of other news outlets that have been criticized as being part of the "liberal mainstream media."
So, tell us why your beloved liberal MSM failed, and are failing to report on little things like Van Jones, ACORN, Kevin Jennings, Mark Lloyd, Cass Sunstein, Harold Kho, and the rest of the anti-american dirtbags who support or are deeply involved in this sham presidency and administration.

But hey, we have to give ABC news credit. At least they were willing to break the Reverend Wright story, and Jake Tapper defiantly questioned ol' Robert Gibbs on why they are trying to wage their weak and spineless war on FOX news. It seems that ABC is the first of the liberal MSM to actually start seeing through this anti-american sham of a president and his inept liberal anti-american sham administration.

Hopey Changey should be crying. His poll numbers are sinking while Fox News' ratings are skyrocketing. DOH!

You want a debate...pick a topic and start...I will reply...

Hopey Changey should be crying. His poll numbers are sinking while Fox News' ratings are skyrocketing. DOH!

It's true. Obama is now losing idependent support big time. They are gravitating towards FOX news because the liberal MSM is doing nothing but reporting puff pieces. They are not reporting the truth. In fact, they are desperately trying to cover for this sham president and administration by NOT REPORTING THE TRUTH!

Works for me.

So, tell us why your beloved liberal MSM failed, and are failing to report on little things like Van Jones, ACORN, Kevin Jennings, Mark Lloyd, Cass Sunstein, Harold Kho, and the rest of the anti-american dirtbags who support or are deeply involved in this sham presidency and administration.

But hey, we have to give ABC news credit. At least they were willing to break the Reverend Wright story, and Jake Tapper defiantly questioned ol' Robert Gibbs on why they are trying to wage their weak and spineless war on FOX news. It seems that ABC is the first of the liberal MSM to actually start seeing through this anti-american sham of a president and his inept liberal anti-american sham administration.

Yea, the MSM did fail... they all parrot that SAME bullshit about Jeremiah Wright that Fox does...

Funny, here's a ex-Marine that served his country and he has the courage to call out abuses by our government, and your right wingers call him a traitor...WTF?

Do ANY of you ever look INTO any of this crap Fox spews?

Works for me.

Yea, the MSM did fail... they all parrot that SAME bullshit about Jeremiah Wright that Fox does...

Funny, here's a ex-Marine that served his country and he has the courage to call out abuses by our government, and your right wingers call him a traitor...WTF?

I listen to CNN in the morning and NBC at night. If I hear something that doesn't sound right, I check the internet and Fox News. It is amazing the number of times they agree with me. Not the other way around.

Works for me.

I've never called the man a traitor.

What he is, is an anti-american racist piece of shit who spent 20 years spoon feeding our current president his anti-american racist garbage, and it clearly shows in Obama. Just listen to his twisted rhetoric, and seriously look at the dirtbags he CHOOSES to keep within arms length of him.

I'd love to read the posts these "free speech" advocates gave when other media outlets were getting blasted for "liberal bias."

You mean these hypocrits DIDN'T write any posts like that????

Tsk tsk ....

BTW - free speech means Fox gets to criticize Obama all they want and Obama gets to criticize Fox news all he wants.

A threat to free speech is NOT someone you disagree with criticizing someone you agree with.

I've never called the man a traitor.

What he is, is an anti-american racist piece of shit who spent 20 years spoon feeding our current president his anti-american racist garbage, and it clearly shows in Obama. Just listen to his twisted rhetoric, and seriously look at the dirtbags he CHOOSES to keep within arms length of him.

SINCE WHEN is pulling off a Hirohito sneak attack American? SINCE WHEN is starting a "Crusade" American? SINCE WHEN is torturing human beings American?

ALL YOU heard on ALL media outlets were 24/7 snippets that totally misrepresented what the man was saying...YOU heard is "America's chickens are coming home to roost...BUT you DIDN'T hear the excellent sermon that snippet was taken from... Wright's sermon after the attacks on 9/11 should have been given in every Church in America ...Reverend Wright warned us about turning the hatred for those that attacked into blind hatred for those that resemble the attackers...the innocents, and now thousands of dead and maimed innocent Iraqi women and children later, no one cared to listen...

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?"
Gandhi

Forum List

Back