Fox News makes Obama Cry

Yea how bout that "Changing the Tone of Washington" stuff? Hopey Changey has changed that Tone alright. He's made it more hateful and partisan than ever before. Maybe the only promise he has actually delivered on.

Here's another hilarious classic from this White House...A couple of days ago this White House hosted a closed-door meeting with some Journalists. Guess who those Journalists were?? None other than Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann of MSNBC. "JOURNALISTS??" Those two vicious Liberal Loons are "JOURNALISTS?" No wonder this President seems so confused and delusional at this point. He really does actually consider these two Liberal Loons to be Journalists. Yikes!

It appears that some in the media have finally got their winter spines out of storage.

Why Cali Gal, haven't you heard if you pick on Obama your racist, unAmerican, etc. and it makes him cry..

My apologies. I probably have that email in my inbox but I've had a lot of whining emails from the Government of late.

However, I am a racist and hate my country - this is obvious as I am so disloyal that I don't even live in it! This is, apparently, so outrageous that it is no longer my business what happens in America. My very very bad.

California.... UK girl is most likely member of right wing extremist.... err... terrorist group... :)

toon_obama_cannot_get_fox.jpg

Of course, the fucking liberal media are going to back Fox. They are not completely stupid - despite evidence to the contrary. They know - as should anyone with even average intellect - that this Administration will last 4 years - maybe 8, but eventually there will be a new team in the Administration. If they sit by and watch Fox get frozen out, what is to stop it happening to them in the future?

It already has happened in the past. This is just the first time a WH has publicly stated it, which might turn out to be a mistake, but like I said before, I'm still glad they called 'em out. Even in this case, though, they've said they wouldn't totally freeze the network out under all circumstances. They've just said they won't consider it a news outlet on the same level as CNN or the major broadcast networks.

As for other networks defending FOX, I think it shouldn't be forgotten that FOX wasn't quite so generous with them when Bush was in office. Whenever we do have a more conservative admin in office weill FOX remember how others they previously bashed came to their defense? I won't be holding my breath.

Add cartoonist Summers to the list!!!!! Reminds me of the spoiled kid" play the game by my rules or I will take my ball home" Is S.N.L. also on the shit list!!!! What a PUSS!!!

Bravo Americano and Dude!! That about sums up this administration at this point. No other President in History has received the kind of submissive MSM Boot-Licking this President has received. Yet he whines incessantly about just a couple of MSM outlets who haven't bowed to lick his boots. Whiniest White House in History? You bet!

Last edited:
Bravo Americano and Dude!! That about sums up this administration at this point. No other President in History has received the kind of submissive MSM Boot-Licking this President has received. Yet he whines incessantly about just a couple of MSM outlets who haven't bowed to lick his boots. Whiniest White House in History? You bet!

It is no accident you bring up "whiners". Your whiney threads and replies are the whiniest. Maybe you could pull with all your might and release yourself from the pathetic negativity and tell the good people of USMB what the neo con controlled GPO has done in the last 10 months and will do over the next 7 years and 2 months to benefit the citizens of America.

It shouldn't take long..I can't think of one thing. Surely you know of something...right??

Of course, the fucking liberal media are going to back Fox. They are not completely stupid - despite evidence to the contrary. They know - as should anyone with even average intellect - that this Administration will last 4 years - maybe 8, but eventually there will be a new team in the Administration. If they sit by and watch Fox get frozen out, what is to stop it happening to them in the future?

It already has happened in the past. This is just the first time a WH has publicly stated it, which might turn out to be a mistake, but like I said before, I'm still glad they called 'em out. Even in this case, though, they've said they wouldn't totally freeze the network out under all circumstances. They've just said they won't consider it a news outlet on the same level as CNN or the major broadcast networks.

As for other networks defending FOX, I think it shouldn't be forgotten that FOX wasn't quite so generous with them when Bush was in office. Whenever we do have a more conservative admin in office weill FOX remember how others they previously bashed came to their defense? I won't be holding my breath.

Erik, with respect, you are an idiot. No Administration in history has treated one media outlet the way this Adminstration has treated Fox. That is a FACT. They have frozen out certain individuals - or refused to deal with one media outlet for a very short period but nothing like this Administration is doing to Fox.

Erik, with respect, you are an idiot. No Administration in history has treated one media outlet the way this Adminstration has treated Fox. That is a FACT. They have frozen out certain individuals - or refused to deal with one media outlet for a very short period but nothing like this Administration is doing to Fox.

No Administration in history

How old are you again? Your statement is bogus. Believe it or not there was history before you put away your barbie dolls. Take a peek back into our relatively recent past and study the House icommitee nvestigation into unamerican activities conducted by Joe McCarthy. Then come back and tell us all about our history concerning the first amendment.

Last edited:

How old are you again? Your statement is bogus. Believe it or not there was history before you put away your barbie dolls. Take a peek back into our relatively recent past and study the House icommitee nvestigation into unamerican activities conducted by Eugene McCarthy. Then come back and tell us all about our history concerning the first amendment.

Huggy.....:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSDeoO-j3G0]YouTube - Fraggle Rock Intro[/ame]

How old are you again? Your statement is bogus. Believe it or not there was history before you put away your barbie dolls. Take a peek back into our relatively recent past and study the House icommitee nvestigation into unamerican activities conducted by Eugene McCarthy. Then come back and tell us all about our history concerning the first amendment.

I hope you don't smoke. Just you might set fire to your strawman, idiotboy.

Its a good thing for your ego you don't do any research. Glib remarks are what you do best..go..girl.

Its a good thing for your ego you don't do any research. Glib remarks are what you do best..go..girl.

When it comes to the media, I'm on solid ground for glib remarks. This is a subject I know - inside out, back to front and sideways. However, if you really, really want to take me on with this strawman, please do have at it.

Explain to me how your argument stands up.

The White House is taking a beating due to its weak and snide battle with a news network.

And all the while, Fox's ratings continue to dominate...

The white house is taking a beating? Really...

oh and 99% of americans dont watch fox. (I was told its 95%, and I am checking those numbers, but either way, most americans are not idiots who watch that tripe.)

Woohoo.

BUSH DID THE SAME EXACT THING. Where was your outrage then?

Forum List

Back