FOX News has become Unwatchable

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Watching the FOX News channel has become unwatchable. It is like watching a Jerry Lewis telethon from the 60's. Instead of raising money for Jerry's Kids they are raising money for Israel.

These days, if my idiot box is turned on, I'm either watching the MotorTrend channel or History Channel.

If I wanna know what the talking heads in cable news entertainment programming are selling, I just come here. It's usually a mirror image.

Last edited:
These days, if my idiot box is turned on, I'm either watching the MotorTrend channel or History Channel.

If I wanna know what the talking heads in cable news entertainment programming are selling, I just come here. It's usually a mirror image.
I haven't had television in a decade. But you clique has it's script

But you clique has it's script

Really. Hm. Precisely to which clique are you inferring that I belong, chief? And which script, specifically, are you projecting to be one which I've invoked?

I'm gonna go get an apple. I'll be back.

But think it through. Think about it long and hard. Because you're expected to support these claim(s) which you've invoked of me thoroughly and factually if you're going to make them. That's what men do, Carl. Umkay?

Last edited:
Watching the FOX News channel has become unwatchable. It is like watching a Jerry Lewis telethon from the 60's. Instead of raising money for Jerry's Kids they are raising money for Israel.
You can always switch to the one of the Hamas channels, e.g. MSNBC

Forum List

Back