Fox News gives Cain some free advice

Your party is about 30 % TP which claims even today that hes not a citizen.

That is bat shit crazy

Proof? Or are we just hanging the black conservative on a rumor? Cuz that's all it is at the moment. The left might want to hang people on rumors and innuendo, hopefully, conservatives have slightly higher standards.

images
:thup:

Yes dear. We understand that you struggle to grasp the difference between conservatives and idiots. We do have a few idiot conservatives. It appears that the left can match those individual for individual.

But you are one of them... an idiot... you're assuming facts not in evidence, you referred to the (as yet unnamed) females as 'chicks' and 'bitches' - both in a derogatory context. Assclown.

Name calling doesnt erase what you said earlier. You said you hope cons have slightly higher standards and I've shown you they dont. Yes, I do struggle to find the difference between cons and dummies especially when you take the stage.

Deflection Denied!

Logic? LOL, suggesting someone is a racist is not a logical conclusion. It is an inference drawn from their words, a working hypothesis based on observable evidence - some of it clear and convincing. Is tokenism a sign of (evidence of) racism? You betcha.

Gonna have to call bullshit on you. Too many commentators, pundits, celebrities, politicians, community organizers and internet posters have immediately flung the accussation of "racist" out any time someone in the opposition says anything about Obama. They seem to think that any criticism is never about policy or ideology, it's always simply because he is black. For them, it's simply a given that conservatives hates them some ******* and wants to keep them down on the plantation in their place. If you haven't read it here on USMB at least 10,000 times, you haven't been paying attention. I just responded in another thread on the same subject to a liberal who said that Cain "looked the type". Now that sir, is racist.
:doubt:

He didn't say Cain looked the type because Cain is black....jump to conclusions, much?

What part of following the liberal "logic" do you not get? Cain is black. Cain looks the "type". Liberal logic dictates that he looks the type because he is black. Look, you guys wrote these rules with the first black president, don't shoot the messenger.

Gonna have to call bullshit on you. Too many commentators, pundits, celebrities, politicians, community organizers and internet posters have immediately flung the accussation of "racist" out any time someone in the opposition says anything about Obama. They seem to think that any criticism is never about policy or ideology, it's always simply because he is black. For them, it's simply a given that conservatives hates them some ******* and wants to keep them down on the plantation in their place. If you haven't read it here on USMB at least 10,000 times, you haven't been paying attention. I just responded in another thread on the same subject to a liberal who said that Cain "looked the type". Now that sir, is racist.

He didn't say Cain looked the type because Cain is black....jump to conclusions, much?

What part of following the liberal "logic" do you not get? Cain is black. Cain looks the "type". Liberal logic dictates that he looks the type because he is black. Look, you guys wrote these rules with the first black president, don't shoot the messenger.
:lol: Such spin.

You are the one that concluded he looked the type because he was black.

:lol: Such spin.

You are the one that concluded he looked the type because he was black.

Well DUH, of course it's spin Ravi. It's the spin you guys created to protect your candidate in 2008 and then later as president. Any criticism is automatically racist simply because he is black. I'm just applying it back on the other side. Thanks for the handy tool. :thup:

Your party is about 30 % TP which claims even today that hes not a citizen.

That is bat shit crazy

That is pure B.S. Most of us have been defending Obama's citizenship against the Birthers. Obama is the one who feed those trolls by not putting his birth certificate on display sooner in order to make the party look bad.

No you havent, ask Trump and the polls that supported him

I posted the link where I pounded the Birthers. Obviously you are an IDIOT!

That is pure B.S. Most of us have been defending Obama's citizenship against the Birthers. Obama is the one who feed those trolls by not putting his birth certificate on display sooner in order to make the party look bad.

Yes, and you are not "Most of Republicans" you are one person. Obviously you are an idiot.

Yes, and you are not "Most of Republicans" you are one person. Obviously you are an idiot.
You accused him of doing something.

He didn't do it.

Your backpeddle doesn't wash.

Now, why did you call the women who accused Cain of sexual harassment 'bitches'?

He didn't do it.

Now, why did you call the women who accused Cain of sexual harassment 'bitches'?

I didnt accuse him of anything. Got that link?
Liar.

Now, why do you call women who make sexual harassment complaints "bitches"?

He didn't do it.

Liar.

Oh....:lol: He might've been defending Obama but he is not MOST of republicans. Thats why I mentioned the polls FOR Trump and his bullshit.

Now you tell me why you are Pro Political Correctness? If Bitch offends you so, go cry about it. Bitch.

You got the wrong guy if you believe that I am some PC lefty, I'm not

Liar.

Oh....:lol: He might've been defending Obama but he is not MOST of republicans. Thats why I mentioned the polls FOR Trump and his bullshit.

Now you tell me why you are Pro Political Correctness? If Bitch offends you so, go cry about it. Bitch.

It has nothing to do with PC. It has to do with your assumption that a woman who is sexually harassed is automatically a bitch.

That makes you a sexist.

Liar.

It has nothing to do with PC. It has to do with your assumption that a woman who is sexually harassed is automatically a bitch.

That makes you a sexist.

No that is your assumption. See, I called you a bitch and I dont know if you filed sexual harrasment or not. Go stick a flower in your hair and cry about it.

That makes you a sexist.

No that is your assumption. See, I called you a bitch and I dont know if you filed sexual harrasment or not. Go stick a flower in your hair and cry about it.
No assumption. You called the women who claimed there was sexual harassment bitches.

You are a sexist.

Nothing PC about facts.

That makes you a sexist.

No assumption. You called the women who claimed there was sexual harassment bitches.

You are a sexist.

Nothing PC about facts.

I called you a bitch too Captain PC. Now you are a champion of Political Correctness? Bitch please.:lol:

You are a sexist.

Nothing PC about facts.

I called you a bitch too Captain PC. Now you are a champion of Political Correctness? Bitch please.:lol:
Obviously, I don't give a shit what you or anyone else calls me.

I do give a shit about exposing sexists like you, though.

Forum List

Back