Fox News gives Cain some free advice

From the Donald :thup:

This morning fox news reported that Cain paid off some chicks back in the 90's but then said "but...we'll have Cain in to give his side" What? There is no sides, he paid some bitches off period. But Fox never likes to use the "Some people say..." bullshittery on Repubs...noo, never, that wouldnt be fair.

So you know what they did, they invited Trump to give him advice on what to say BEFORE Cain made an appearance. Trump told him or simply "suggested" Cain say he paid them off to avoid legal fees. Thanks Fox! Who needs PR people when Fox "News" will do it for free

Heres the Video from Geraldo, the big liberal...On Fox, the big liberal network:

Geraldo Speaks With Cain Campaign Spokesman - YouTube

Not surprising Ann Coulter uses the old Republican model of attacking the Politico as being a "hit piece". Coulter never says if that "hit piece" is a lie...She just yells "HIT PIECE!" Like that means something. :lol:

:lmao: Tissue?

Kotex?

Be right back. I have to clean up the milk that I spit all over my computer when I read that.

Proof? Or are we just hanging the black conservative on a rumor? Cuz that's all it is at the moment. The left might want to hang people on rumors and innuendo, hopefully, conservatives have slightly higher standards.

^##$%^()&^%$%$ California Girl, conservatives have no standards. Have you listened to Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, O'Reilly or read any of the posts by the self defined conservatives on this message board? Half-truths, rumors, innuendo's and big lies oft repeated is the grist for their rhetoric. At least some people are saying.

What a shame that all of these racist liberals are attacking poor Herman just because he's black. :eusa_whistle:

You think this is about liberals at this point?

I think that conservatives constantly get tagged as racists by liberals when they say anything about Obama. I'm just using their established logic. Pretty neat huh?
So black people are nothing but tools to you?

Interesting.

I think that conservatives constantly get tagged as racists by liberals when they say anything about Obama. I'm just using their established logic. Pretty neat huh?
So black people are nothing but tools to you?

Interesting.

Quite the opposite. It appears that they are tools for liberals. They are simply people to conservatives.

Wow, a conservative black man. Well, I think the ex-calypso singer said it best, "There's SOMETHING wrong with him." I mean lets face it, if a black man is a conservative then he is immediately called out as having something wrong with him. DAMN the consequences... I mean hell, even if we have to make it up. And of course, in this PC crazy world, the truth doesn't really make that much difference, does it? If the charge is made, why then it MUST be true?

Shades of Clarence Thomas...

What a shame that all of these racist liberals are attacking poor Herman just because he's black. :eusa_whistle:

Logic? LOL, suggesting someone is a racist is not a logical conclusion. It is an inference drawn from their words, a working hypothesis based on observable evidence - some of it clear and convincing. Is tokenism a sign of (evidence of) racism? You betcha.

Logic? LOL, suggesting someone is a racist is not a logical conclusion. It is an inference drawn from their words, a working hypothesis based on observable evidence - some of it clear and convincing. Is tokenism a sign of (evidence of) racism? You betcha.
He's not saying it's logical, he's just using the same 'logic' so many here have used.

Wow, a conservative black man. Well, I think the ex-calypso singer said it best, "There's SOMETHING wrong with him." I mean lets face it, if a black man is a conservative then he is immediately called out as having something wrong with him. DAMN the consequences... I mean hell, even if we have to make it up. And of course, in this PC crazy world, the truth doesn't really make that much difference, does it? If the charge is made, why then it MUST be true?

Saying something is wrong with him has nothing to do with being a conservative or liberal. Something is wrong with him because SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HIM. He flips on almost everything. Does he flip flop because hes conservative. No, stop playing the victim. He flip flops because he flip flops

Did you read the hit piece on Cain at FOX?

Cain Campaign Gets Smoked On Harassment | Fox News

I guess FOX is racist, too.

:lol:

Gonna have to call bullshit on you. Too many commentators, pundits, celebrities, politicians, community organizers and internet posters have immediately flung the accussation of "racist" out any time someone in the opposition says anything about Obama. They seem to think that any criticism is never about policy or ideology, it's always simply because he is black. For them, it's simply a given that conservatives hates them some ******* and wants to keep them down on the plantation in their place. If you haven't read it here on USMB at least 10,000 times, you haven't been paying attention. I just responded in another thread on the same subject to a liberal who said that Cain "looked the type". Now that sir, is racist.

He's not saying it's logical, he's just using the same 'logic' so many here have used.

My bad. I keep assuming that most of the posters here are semi-intelligent. Some keep proving me wrong.

As an educated conservative, don't you feel a duty to inform the ignorant (on both sides of the aisle)?

Gonna have to call bullshit on you. Too many commentators, pundits, celebrities, politicians, community organizers and internet posters have immediately flung the accussation of "racist" out any time someone in the opposition says anything about Obama. They seem to think that any criticism is never about policy or ideology, it's always simply because he is black. For them, it's simply a given that conservatives hates them some ******* and wants to keep them down on the plantation in their place. If you haven't read it here on USMB at least 10,000 times, you haven't been paying attention. I just responded in another thread on the same subject to a liberal who said that Cain "looked the type". Now that sir, is racist.
:doubt:

He didn't say Cain looked the type because Cain is black....jump to conclusions, much?

Proof? Or are we just hanging the black conservative on a rumor? Cuz that's all it is at the moment. The left might want to hang people on rumors and innuendo, hopefully, conservatives have slightly higher standards.

Cain is a fucking Idiot, grow up.

Proof? List your top 5 fav Cain policies...

Here is my lol in advance... "lol"

Cain is done and couldn't beat Obama.

As an educated conservative, don't you feel a duty to inform the ignorant (on both sides of the aisle)?
I definitely feel the need to expose hypocrisy.

That poster demonstrated the hypocrisy.

Maybe the stupidity will actually stop some day.

My bad. I keep assuming that most of the posters here are semi-intelligent. Some keep proving me wrong.

"semi-intelligent"? What is that? Able to use tools? Since you can use the keyboard, I assume you're semi-intelligent. Congratulations.

images
:thup:

Yes dear. We understand that you struggle to grasp the difference between conservatives and idiots. We do have a few idiot conservatives. It appears that the left can match those individual for individual.

But you are one of them... an idiot... you're assuming facts not in evidence, you referred to the (as yet unnamed) females as 'chicks' and 'bitches' - both in a derogatory context. Assclown.

Forum List

Back