Fox News gets video of a train BURSTING with illegals headed for the border

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Wow.

They must all be on their way here to behold the most safe and secure border in the history of nations.

Because we have been assured over and over that our lyin' eyes got it wrong, the border is not open.

It's like something out of an apocalyptic dystopian sci-fi flick.

Except it's Biden's America.

Last edited:
I wonder how long it will take these newcomers to begin TAKING what they feel is theirs by right? The cities will be worse hellscapes than before but the rural areas will know how to welcome them. There's always a need for fertilizer for the new crops each spring.

Wow.

They must all be on their way here to behold the most safe and secure border in the history of nations.

Because we have been assured over and over that our lyin' eyes got it wrong, the border is not open.

It's like something out of an apocalyptic dystopian sci-fi flick.

Except it's Biden's America.

A couple A-10 Warthogs would clean up that mess in a hurry.

Brrrrrt!

I wonder how long it will take these newcomers to begin TAKING what they feel is theirs by right? The cities will be worse hellscapes than before but the rural areas will know how to welcome them. There's always a need for fertilizer for the new crops each spring.
I doubt it will take very long to just start taking what they want. For one thing we lack law enforcement. The invaders take what they want because they can.

You want a revolution, there it is.

A couple A-10 Warthogs would clean up that mess in a hurry.

Brrrrrt!
Where are they going to launch from? The S.S. Cosplay? Don't hurt yourself playing with your G.I. Joes. Don't mind us either. Occupy yourself with fantasy and make believe. That'll get it done.... 😄

Forum List

Back