FOX NEWS DUMPING POPULAR BIMBO

you lefties sure keep up on the fox news gossip --LOL

they all live rent free in your heads

--LOL

now that is funny keep it up
It was front page, top of the fold news. Didn't have to look fare
One of the FOX NEWS Bimbo's has not had her contract renewed and appears to be getting dumped and booted out of the consultant's team.
Yep. Heard about it...............It was that lady with the big tits filming some of the shows................She was popular because she always showed her tits.............and they always consulted her for proper camera angles..............She stopped showing here tits and they let her go....................

THE SHAME OF IT..................

Since the OP didn't link who it was, or even say who it was...............then we can just make shit up to.

:banana2:
A link was provided 23 minutes after the OP appeared in post #6. It wasn't even necessary to check out the link because Palin's name is in the link address. The links are in red and that makes them easier to see.

you lefties sure keep up on the fox news gossip --LOL

they all live rent free in your heads

--LOL

now that is funny keep it up
It was front page, top of the fold news. Didn't have to look fare
One of the FOX NEWS Bimbo's has not had her contract renewed and appears to be getting dumped and booted out of the consultant's team.
Yep. Heard about it...............It was that lady with the big tits filming some of the shows................She was popular because she always showed her tits.............and they always consulted her for proper camera angles..............She stopped showing here tits and they let her go....................

THE SHAME OF IT..................

Since the OP didn't link who it was, or even say who it was...............then we can just make shit up to.

:banana2:
A link was provided 23 minutes after the OP appeared in post #6. It wasn't even necessary to check out the link because Palin's name is in the link address. The links are in red and that makes them easier to see.
aka Nutz bailed your ass out.........................................

You just didn't da 1st post to be PDS.................

Bimbo fatigue? No matter, plenty more where she came from -- whoever we might be talking about. :dunno:
Rupert's got an endless cache of his Page 3 Girls.

I must say this is the least informative shred of an OP story I've seen in quite some time. About as informative as the Fox Noise Channel. Seems to me you can't call this a "current event" if you can't even document your source for something that may or may not be happening in the future or maybe not just because "I thought I heard it somewhere".

:link:
It is in all the papers. FOX has dumped Palin. My source was Huff Post and I didn't want to start that old argument. Figured sooner of later less controversial news sources will cover it. The have and now you can pick whatever source you want, because it is in all the papers.
Don't let the radical rightwingers back you into a corner, The Huffington Post is one of the leading news sources of the media.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I don't care who you are, that was funny right thar...

Bimbo? Ahhhhhh the true misogynists of USMB crawl out of their sexist hidey holes again.

If only she had just aborted that down syndrome baby you assholes wouldn't hate her so much, but she chose to have Trig and you will never forgive her for committing the penultimate sin against liberalism will you?

Well... duh...Libs own all the vagina's. How dare one rebel.

Forum List

Back